Finding a Forum/Blog I read this morning.

Stuartleah

I was reading this morning about someone who spent 3 weeks going up the west and north coast of Scotland. Is there away to find this Thread without trawling all the forums and blogs.

Thanks in advance

Stuart.

Thanks for that. I have heard of Google but didn't think wild camping threads/blogs would be on there.

Thanks for that. I have heard of Google but didn't think wild camping threads/blogs would be on there.
even your question is on there, if you type 'Finding a Forum/Blog I read this morning.' into google it is at the top so never underestimate Google

Last edited:
Google's your friend :D

Google's not for me, have nothing what so ever ever to do with it. :scared: They only want to rule the world.

Their are other search engines.

Just like windows most new computers come with it installed (except macs), seems Google is installed as well.

Just bought new lap top, had them remove all things Google. :banana:

just my thoughts.

Google's not for me, have nothing what so ever ever to do with it. :scared: They only want to rule the world.

Their are other search engines.

Just like windows most new computers come with it installed (except macs), seems Google is installed as well.

Just bought new lap top, had them remove all things Google. :banana:

just my thoughts.

Whatever works for the individual !!

Want to rule the world?
the same has been said about microsoft, apple,android, and nearly every other company....if you use a atm...mr gates will thank you for giving him money. And you will use these companies whether you know it or not. Google earth....chrome....google maps...foursquare or nearly any gps app. a lot of them use google.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back