FillLPG

bartman

I've been using this app for a few years and found it very useful. However, until I logged on to their website today (sadly, to delete the last location near me as no longer available), I wasn't aware that it's possible to download satnav POI files from there for both Garmin (.csv) and TomTom (.ov2).
The site is very clunky and took ages to load each page, but I got there eventually. I just thought others might find this useful.

I would recommend that members use the MyLPG.EU app.
I have both apps, but I find FillLPG easier to use on the phone because the map goes to full screen, which I can't achieve with MyLPG. EU.
I would be interested to know why MyLPG is preferred Phil. Is it more up to date?
I assume both apps rely on input from users to update availability and prices.

I have been to lpg stations to find they have gas but the pump broken , good idea to phone before making a long journey.

Previously, I had both sites loaded on my mobile, and used both.

Recently, something changed, and I now only use myLPG.

I use autogas.app it's browser based so nothing to install. I agree that whatever you use you should phone ahead first and update the info.

Regards,
Del

i use this for autogas .diesel ,petrol works a treat.
have a play on it and it covers lots .
shame it doesnt cover uk.

I use autogas.app it's browser based so nothing to install. I agree that whatever you use you should phone ahead first and update the info.

Regards,
Del

First time I've heard of this and so easy to use, not saying the other two are difficult but yes I like it, opens up straight away in browser.
Thanks for posting.

I've found LPG stations (in Spain) on FillLPG that are not on myLPG.eu and visa versa so best to have both apps

I prefer FILLLPG it seems to be more up to date than others for UK use. No app for iPhone so I use the clunky web site, better to waste a few minutes while it loads up than be directed to a location that ran out weeks earlier.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back