fiat entry

Compo

Free Member
hi i have a fiat autotraill comanche and after a few days at home my red alarm light on the porch light goes out and i cant open the doors using the fiat key remote but if i get in the motorhome the vehicle battery says 13.2 volts and the motorhome starts up so battery is not flat anyone got any thoughts ?????

Battery Drain

If this is a new van it may be the ECU detecting a current draw and going into Economy mode this turns off all unnecessary supplies to conserve your van battery one of the main culprits is the radio.
This tends to happen when the ECU detects a period when the engine does not work for a set time

Alf

hi i have a fiat autotraill comanche and after a few days at home my red alarm light on the porch light goes out and i cant open the doors using the fiat key remote but if i get in the motorhome the vehicle battery says 13.2 volts and the motorhome starts up so battery is not flat anyone got any thoughts ?????

If this is a new van it may be the ECU detecting a current draw and going into Economy mode this turns off all unnecessary supplies to conserve your van battery one of the main culprits is the radio.
This tends to happen when the ECU detects a period when the engine does not work for a set time

Alf

hi alf its a2010 model do you think this has the automatic economy mode ???
thanks compo

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back