Fiamma Safari Room

helen.dipn

For sale: Fiamma Safari Room for wind out awning F45i. Excellent condition hardly used. £100.00 o.n.o. Tel No: 07753335869

Size

Hi

How long is it? and are the different height versions? If so how high.

cheers

Jon

sounds a bargain i just paid €504 for a residence one from holland this is the one with the extra strong poles

Fiamma safari awning

Sorry for delay. Fiamma wind out awning that I have is 3mtrs long. I dont think it matters so much about the height becuase the side panels have skirts that are long with hooks for adjustable pegs to peg into ground. The safari room consists of: 2 side panels which both have windows these are suspended from 2 poles that fit into the existing wind out awning. The front panel slides along the edge of the wind out awning and is 3 quarters long you can also peg this out or roll it up. I also have a middle pole that gives extra support to the wind out awning that is fully adjustable.

I hope this helps if not give us a ring over the weekend.

Tel: 07753335869

Regards

Helen

It might be a good idea to give us a clue as to where you are like just the area as some people wont want to drive the length of the country:)

Hey Trev,

If you want to know where I live then just ask no need to be sarcy is there.

I live on the gower in swansea. I dont have regular internet access so like I said any questions give us a ring.

Thanks

Helen

safari room or sun canopy

Hi Helen, I am a little confused ( which happens a lot lately !!?)
What you are describing seems to me to be a sun canopy not a safari room, but i might be wrong (has been known)
Billyboy

fiamma

hi there. i bought the safari room a couple of months ago. it is absolutely mint and was a bargain. sorry to disappoint.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back