Ferry from scotland to Ireland

Bridgwater don't have a tescos! , SO NOT ACCUREC ENGOUTH POINT'S.

ANY OTHERS last minute. Com

392 in Belfast out rosslare. 3rd party . Direct £445 stena

My price
Screenshot_20240805_155749_Chrome.jpg

Turned up 22.30 tonight to early as not a flexi ticket ! stena wanted £71 to change booking from the 3.30am boat. Nope not for me. I m In lay-by outside waiting till 12.midnight to go back In. Just like delivering to Tesco / sainsbury distribution center

Breakfast. In Belfast. What do you ask for A full irish ?

Oddly we've been twice but rarely ate out, (cafes or restaurants) we sort of got into a ritual, get up get dressed etc have a cup of tea then go find a Circle K or other to get a bacon baguette and a coffee, eat half of the baguette and save the rest for lunch, garage food in Ireland it too good to pass up on, I wish everywhere was like that.

Oddly we've been twice but rarely ate out, (cafes or restaurants) we sort of got into a ritual, get up get dressed etc have a cup of tea then go find a Circle K or other to get a bacon baguette and a coffee, eat half of the baguette and save the rest for lunch, garage food in Ireland it too good to pass up on, I wish everywhere was like that.
WEll you missed the cosy cottage tight a-se. 😂
cosy a.jpg
cosy b.jpg

Is that a pub that sell ice-cream ?.?? What!

Keep finding height barriers . This place has 2 and council run.
20240806_121559.jpg

OK Where's the sandy beaches. Going to giant's causeway , looking for park up ?

There is an Aire in Portrush near the bus station. Plenty of campsites in the area. I believe you can also park overnight at the park and ride in Bushmills, bus up to causeway. Or you might try the layby at Dunseverick castle a mile or so east of the causeway with a clifftop walk to the stones.
Try to avoid the causeway carparks as they are always busy and very expensive. Also, the visitor centre is horrendously expensive unless you are a Nat trust member. Not very impressive. Be aware you do not need to pay to visit the stones. Just walk to the right of the centre and under the tunnel, then down the road to the causeway.

Davy

Sandy beaches at Portrush. East and west strands. Park at Ramore head. No overnighting but see what others do. Great strand at portstewart. Park in the town and walk along the sea path to the beach, or park on the beach if happy. NAT trust will charge you for this.
Also good beaches at white rocks east of Portrush. Bottom carpark has height barriers, but there are a couple of parking spots before you hit the bottom.
Good beach at Castlerock, easy parking midweek (as with all these beaches), or go on to Benone. Loads of others, eg Ballycastle.
Spoilt for choice with beaches, but overnighting can be problematic as that council is regarded as the most anti motorhome in the north.

Davy

OK Where's the sandy beaches. Going to giant's causeway , looking for park up ?
If going by coastthere is very few as all cliffs, but Just past dunsiverick castle there is a we road which leads to a beack car park.
dunseverick.jpg

Ended up here Benone
Love people watching 2 cars already stuck and pulled out by 4x4.lol

We parked here

Attachments

• 20240806_164541 Benone beach 1st overnight. .jpg
    20240806_164541 Benone beach 1st overnight. .jpg
    308.8 KB · Views: 18
Ended up here Benone
Love people watching 2 cars already stuck and pulled out by 4x4.lol

We parked here
Stay on the hard stuff up there, in the morning head to magilligan point and take the ferry to the republic, turn righ and go to cardonnagh, go through and hit the famin village, a few bucks well spent along with a free cupa in the cafe after the tour. (y)

Back