Ferry from scotland to Ireland

1 Cup

1/2 way up to the kelpees
But looking to do the west coast of Ireland north to south heading into the sun. No plan just hopping down to Cork.
Are we looking to get singles or return fares !

Question best Ferry into and out and where are the discount codes ?

I certainly would not use P&O after how the company sacked all their workers then employed flip flops for much less a salary. Which leaves Stena line, no idea how you could check for promo codes? Oh, I'd book single, which leaves you free to return without being tied to a calendar.

Larne stranaer, dont just do the west coast, lots to see up norf in Donegal, glenveagh nat park, famin village oakfield park dunlewy centre errigal mtn dunree fort dough famin village, i could be here all day. 😂
dunree a.png
Screenshot-2017-12-27 Doagh Famine Village Visitor Centre Irish Historical Tour.png

i could be here all day. 😂
Trev, you are like an Angler Fish, except your bait are places to visit and see, then like the Angler Fish, you pounce, then the next thing I knew, he’s in your camper, and his kids are all over it like a rash, anything worth eating was gone, his kids scoffed the lot.

Then he started stalking us, I noticed the Skodie at our park up top end of Belfast Loch, ready to pounce once more.

1 Cup, be careful when letting on where you are heading!!!

I just had a quick look for aug return sept 2hr sailing an they make BF seem cheap

Larne stranaer, dont just do the west coast, lots to see up norf in Donegal, glenveagh nat park, famin village oakfield park dunlewy centre errigal mtn dunree fort dough famin village, i could be here all day. 😂 View attachment 133813View attachment 133814

We have only 3 weeks and trying to sail for Wednesday .

Just got to the kelpie tonight.

But anywhere near water and I want to goto the large resivor in northern Ireland first.

Trev, you are like an Angler Fish, except your bait are places to visit and see, then like the Angler Fish, you pounce, then the next thing I knew, he’s in your camper, and his kids are all over it like a rash, anything worth eating was gone, his kids scoffed the lot.

Then he started stalking us, I noticed the Skodie at our park up top end of Belfast Loch, ready to pounce once more.

Friday bar b que all welcome but must bring meat and greet

Friday bar b que all welcome but must bring meat and greet

Must get boat first which port is only 2 hours steaming to Ireland ? Is that from Scotland ?

We have only 3 weeks and trying to sail for Wednesday .

Just got to the kelpie tonight.

But anywhere near water and I want to goto the large resivor in northern Ireland first.
There is a good two park ups down the road from the titanic centre, one befor the army base and one just inside the old gates, if you pass the pld security hut you will see B & Q on the left.
You can also come in at that point from main belfast to holywood/bangor road & swing right to you pass the hut, then right again.
On the map Lough vieu car park, to right blue park up behind army camp.
night camp.jpg

I recently booked Cairnryan to Belfast on 7th Sep, Motorhome and 4 passengers for £250, returning 1st Oct with 2 passengers for £150.

That was a discounted rate booked online through the Caravan & Motorhome club.

That’s the cheapest fare I’ve had for Ireland in years. I only paid £85 for a ferry from Dover to Calais on 15th July. There are no cheap ferries to Ireland

Back