Feedback

Trevor

Is anyone leaving feedback for other members anymore or do new members not know how to use the feedback, anyone ever look at there feedback ? :D :) :p ;) :rolleyes:

***** said:
I am not sure how well it works, because if you have lets say a newish member, they cannot give feedback when it maybe very relevant.:confused:
You can then have some one like???? who is always giving bad feedback to folks that disagree with him.:eek:
Very difficult!:confused:
mmmmmmmmmmmmm oh well might as well give up on it.:D

Trevor said:
Is anyone leaving feedback for other members anymore or do new members not know how to use the feedback, anyone ever look at there feedback ? :D :) :p ;) :rolleyes:
there are some older members that dont know to use it ether mate but then again it might be me thats a bit on the shall we say a bit behind the door :confused: :confused: :eek:

hi trevor didnt know you had a picture of our ginger tom cat as a avitar :D :D :D ive got my wifes at times as mine hope she dont see this post:eek: :eek: :eek:

mandrake said:
hi trevor didnt know you had a picture of our ginger tom cat as a avitar :D :D :D ive got my wifes at times as mine hope she dont see this post:eek: :eek: :eek:
LOLMandrake your wife will sort you out:eek:

mandrake said:
there are some older members that dont know to use it ether mate but then again it might be me thats a bit on the shall we say a bit behind the door :confused: :confused: :eek:

i dont know how to use it either,,,not that im an older member,,,or am i ?

must be i get confused easy ... oh i wish it was as easy as using a 13 speed fuller !!:cool:

I didn't know there was a feedback facility (so I've no idea how it works!)

Tony :)

Trevor said:
LOLMandrake your wife will sort you out:eek:
she saw it :eek: :eek: good job she has a good sense of humer looks like i am doing the washing up tonight:D :D :D :D :D

Ah well you were lucky then,
Feedback is what you leave for another member for whatever reason you can also leave negative feedback this i think builds up your status.
Right now when you are reading posts look up top Right you will see three icons the one in the middle that looks like a pair of scales is the one you click on, so when click on another members scales you will be able to leave your feedback for that member be carefull not to negative unless you are sure.
If you want to view your own feedback click on scales in your own post.
Hope you all can make some sense of this,;)
Just noticed you can see your when you click on user CP. very top left hand side of page you can view your feedback if someone has left any for you

Last edited:
***** said:
I have a dishwasher!!!!! she is named Kath:D ;) :D
H E L P!!!!!!!:eek:
oooo:eek: :eek: think we are treading a fine line with those who must be obeyd tonight also we may get some words of wisdom from the female side of the site :D shal i say knucke rapping time :eek:ops used too many smilies again (big grin big grin)

ahh,,,,,,interesting,,,says i got 10 points,,,,iassume thats what you start with maybe ?

Trevor said:
Ah well you were lucky then,
Feedback is what you leave for another member for whatever reason you can also leave negative feedback this i think builds up your status.
Right now when you are reading posts look up top left you will see three icons the one in the middle that looks like a pair of scales is the one you click on, so when click on another members scales you will be able to leave your feedback for that member be carefull not to negative unless you are sure.
If you want to view your own feedback click on scales in your own post.
Hope you all can make some sense of this,;)
trevor on my screen there on the right ??? never seen them before tho ive got 14 dont realy understand tho ( is it like e bay ? lol ) wish i had found it a while back oops run outa smileis

mandrake said:
trevor on my screen there on the right ??? never seen them before tho ive got 14 dont realy understand tho ( is it like e bay ? lol ) wish i had found it a while back oops run outa smileis
just gone upto 16

mandrake said:
just gone upto 16
WOW something you did not know you had:D
Have edited my post you are right or is it left oh it getting late lol

Trevor said:
WOW something you did not know you had:D
Have edited my post you are right or is it left oh it getting late lol
yeh getting late work calleth tommorow so bin a good night tonight things getting back to norm

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back