Fancy this

GinaRon

Just seen this on Faceache
For sale. 1999 Neoplan Skyliner double decker coach converted to family motorhome. Classification changed on V5 to Taxation class: Private HGV. Body Type: Motor Caravan, Class 4 MOT (Same as a car). Will be sold with new 12 months MOT.
Drive train is A Mercedes V10, 14500cc engine. Rear steer axle (reduces turning circle). Full air suspension. Eminox reduced CO exhaust system (cost £6,500) Zero cost for inner London pollution charge. 2 Brand new commercial 625 starter batt…
See More

+16

£30,000 · GLASGOW, SCOTLAND
1999 Neoplan skyliner motorhome conversion

Makes sense to me. If I was going out to spend £60k on a new pv mh, I think ld rather have the big daft bus conversion and have £30k left aside for fuel and maintenance.

I'm not on FB but I'd like to see some photos of the inside conversion. It looks the biz from the outside.

I'm guessing that it might be a struggle to park in most campsites and that most wilding would have to be done in a coach area of a car park.

You could live in that no bother. Just need to find somewhere to park it, but I guess that wouldn't be too big a problem, if you know the right people, or have the space outside your own property?

Damn site cheaper than buying some of the modern cr*ppy houses they build!

And if you don't like the scenery or the neighbours, fairly easy to drive off and escape to somewhere else.
Can't do that with bricks and mortar.

I expect you need more than a pre 1997 standard licence to drive it though. It must weigh a fair bit.

Definitely liveable full-time.
For me it would be parked up in one spot most of the time...!

Coach-01.jpg

Coach-02.jpg

Coach-03.jpg

Coach-04.jpg

Coach-05.jpg

Coach-06.jpg

Could certainly live in it, wouldn't be so keen on a touring trip in it though.
Yes, a lot of MH for the money. You could probably pick up a tatty Skyliner for about £4000, decent old one around £10000. I couldn't get that conversion done for 20k.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back