Fairly new member!!!!

watchthis

Hi
First of all I hope I am doing this right!!:confused:and I hope it is going up on the new members introduction thread!!. If it does'nt I am sorry but I just don't know what I am doing!!!:(:confused:.Any way I live in Kent and although I used to have a VW pop top over twenty five years ago. I do not at the moment own a motorhome but I do intend to get one at some stage. Whether I covert one myself or buy a 'proper' one I am still looking in to:confused: Well thats all for now. This site is super with lots of information and I am finding out lots of interesting ways to do things.
Bye for now
Freddie

Hi
First of all I hope I am doing this right!!:confused:and I hope it is going up on the new members introduction thread!!. If it does'nt I am sorry but I just don't know what I am doing!!!:(:confused:.Any way I live in Kent and although I used to have a VW pop top over twenty five years ago. I do not at the moment own a motorhome but I do intend to get one at some stage. Whether I covert one myself or buy a 'proper' one I am still looking in to:confused: Well thats all for now. This site is super with lots of information and I am finding out lots of interesting ways to do things.
Bye for now
Freddie

Hi Freddie,
your doing fine mate, welcome to the site, and hurry to get your new Motor, the sun is shining and lots to do and see outside of the Garden of England.
Look forward to seeing some stopovers in your area, always useful for travel to Europe.

Happy Camping:)

Hi Freddie,

I also live in the Garden of England and it is good to welcome a fellow Kentish Man or Man of Kent.
You will find lots of useful advice on this site especially when you have a problem. Members fall over themselves to help you.:)

Welcome Freddie.... as the others have said, hurry and get your motorhome/camper...we are being promised a good summer :rolleyes: it would be a shame to miss it. Lots of help, advice & encouragement on this site...you have found your 'spiritual' home.

Jackie ;)

Thank you

Thank you all very much for the welcome:D:D:D
This really is a great site. I am amazed how much I have learnt. Although it has been a bit of a vertical curve:confused::confused:.
Bye for now
Freddie

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back