Faces to names

lenny

How many members have you met on your travels?:rolleyes:

Myself,I have met 5 members and 4 guests, they are....

Trevor....Kevinbird.....Irenerobbie....Bigpaul.....Tonyfu...also guests....Stan.....Geoff....Rod..and John.

I have made up a wishlist of members I am especially keen to meet but they will remain nameless:rolleyes::p

Hopefully when the weather improves I will have lot more names to add to this list.
It's nice putting faces to names and so far I have not been disapointed:)

Trevor....Kevinbird.....Irenerobbie....Bigpaul.....Tonyfu...also guests....Stan.....Geoff....Rod..and John.

I have made up a wishlist of members I am especially keen to meet but they will remain nameless:rolleyes::p

Hopefully when the weather improves I will have lot more names to add to this list.
It's nice putting faces to names and
so far I have not been disapointed
I will thank you for that Lenny, with my thank you button if i can brush the cobwebs off it.
But I am happy that i am not a disapointment to you LOL:)

Blood Hell ***** you get about mate :)
I havent met anyone yet, but hope to rectify that this year ;)

that's a nice photo m8,ur avatar..

well ive seen lots of piccys of members, but this coming year i hope to meet some of you in the flesh as to speak cheers.

nobody yet,me thinks nobody like's usssssss

Of course we all like you,Hilly,(well, your pics, anyway):p it's just you don't stay in one place long enough:D and we can't catch you.

I believe you were in Amble lately but nobody knew otherwise we'd have been up there like a shot:eek:

Ive met

***** and kath
Sam
Bugsy (dave)
and a few of the older members that were around a few years ago

iv met a few..............

iv met quite a few from here, at various meet ups..i love meeting up & putting faces to names....here goes.....

ladytramp
rebbyvid
nomad1
mikejay
voxol51
starblazer
kell
geoff.w
mark.e
cas
GARY ENGLISH
roadrunner
pappajohn
wallace&gromit
shaunwelder
graham hadfield
roland rat
and my fave person i have met is georgetelford as we are now going out together.....:)

i think thats everyone....i hope iv not left anybody out...sorry if i did....sammy xx

Last edited:
I have met only one Wild Camper. That is myself. Wierd, this guy follows me where ever I go.
:eek: :D :confused:

Well, I've just met another three members who were definitely on my wishlist:rolleyes:, *****,Ladytramp and Tresrikay, also ,guest, Talkintent(bracey);), That takes me to 8 members and 5 guests so far and they've all been brilliant, hoping to top Sammy's score of 20+ members by xmas:):cool:

Hi Lenny

have not met anyone yet but goes speaking to your Son on the phone count. Called my friendly mobile provider yesterday and got a very helpfull lad on the other end who :) after discussion about mobile broadband said that his dad was always on the Wild Camping Web Site!!!! Just got back into motorhoming again late last year so hope to get about from now on.

Look forward to meeting everyone in my travels.

iv met quite a few from here, at various meet ups..i love meeting up & putting faces to names....here goes.....

ladytramp
rebbyvid
nomad1
mikejay
voxol51
starblazer
kell
geoff.w
mark.e
cas
GARY ENGLISH
roadrunner
pappajohn
wallace&gromit
shaunwelder
graham hadfield
roland rat
wildman
and my fave person i have met is georgetelford as we are now going out together.....:)

i think thats everyone....i hope iv not left anybody out...sorry if i did....sammy xx
Wishfull thinking or is someone else using "Wildman" because we have most certainly NOT met.

Wishfull thinking or is someone else using "Wildman" because we have most certainly NOT met.

sorry was zbobwild and i met him at stratford..someone told me he was wildman from here..obviously not.....lol :):):)

Last edited:
no Problem , I was beginning to wonder if I was driving in my sleep.:D:D:D

lol no i only realised when you invited the wildcampers to devon and you posted that pic of yourselves...i thought..hmmmmm thats not the wildman i thought it was..:D
anyway the zbobwild isnt even from this forum...i think its the sbmcc..well i did say in the stratford thread i was rather drunk..i will take more water with it next time...samm:p

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back