Eyemouth

barge1914

Does anyone know whether you can still pay to stay overnight at Eyemouth Harbour? We’ve stayed there before on the quayside (opposite the town), and paid harbourmaster. But can’t see this on the app now.

Not sure if this helps

Attachments

• B51CFFE4-AC44-4977-807D-E0A86D41EB6C.png
    B51CFFE4-AC44-4977-807D-E0A86D41EB6C.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 175
I have read you can stop the night at the golf club, with the proviso you have a meal there, give them a bell for details.
Yes Terry and they have one EHU available first come first served. It was free for the EHU when we used it last year, but I don’t know if it still is. Really good location, and the food was good value I thought.

As well as the Harbour and the Golf Club there is Eyemouth Sea aire which has water and grey & black waste. You can call in to use the facilities for a fee as well as stopping overnight.
One of the early CAMpRA aires. They have spent a lot of money putting in hardstanding etc. Its next to a pub. Its not on SforS now as thet are using pitch up where they quote £17.50 pn.
Ian if you go to Eyemouth can you have a look at it please?

they quote £17.50 pn.
The Eyemouth campsite is cheaper (£16) for some nights in March, and only slightly dearer (£18, £20) for some others. Certainly it shoots up over Easter and school holidays, but it's maybe an option.

The Eyemouth campsite is cheaper (£16) for some nights in March, and only slightly dearer (£18, £20) for some others. Certainly it shoots up over Easter and school holidays, but it's maybe an option.
Says it’s closed at the moment.

As well as the Harbour and the Golf Club there is Eyemouth Sea aire which has water and grey & black waste. You can call in to use the facilities for a fee as well as stopping overnight.
One of the early CAMpRA aires. They have spent a lot of money putting in hardstanding etc. Its next to a pub. Its not on SforS now as thet are using pitch up where they quote £17.50 pn.
Ian if you go to Eyemouth can you have a look at it please?
Still appears on my S4S app.

Yes Terry and they have one EHU available first come first served. It was free for the EHU when we used it last year, but I don’t know if it still is. Really good location, and the food was good value I thought.

Thanks Bill, I know of that one but since I’m still wobbling round on crutches after a hip op I was looking for somewhere close into town without the big hill to climb back up.

Thanks Bill, I know of that one but since I’m still wobbling round on crutches after a hip op I was looking for somewhere close into town without the big hill to climb back up.
Sorry to hear about your hip problems, but the op will make a great difference when you recover. Take care.

I meant that the fan was mentioned on a number of reviews, I’ve not been there yet.

There are steep stairs to get to the restaurant at the golf club as regards to the carpark above the harbour and up from the golf club you have a hill and a good wee walk into town. Not sure if you can park in the coop carpark which is in the centre of Eyemouth and looks onto the beach, can't remember seeing any sign saying no parking overnight.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back