extra gas ?

tailgate

Free Member
on our van (ducato LWB )we've got a front mounted underslung gasit tank, has any one added an extra tank, we have space for one behind rear axle 35cm a 110cm, just wondered if this was possible, intend wilding more, so existing tank isn't enough.

cheers in advance

Yes dead easy, T peace coupling at fill point and T bit at second tank to regulater,i have just been of the ph with a polish fitter in armagh about doing this,i have the wrong tank but will get sorted soon.

If lpg filling stations are closing and my van not having a lpg locker with having greater gas capacity I'm future proofing the van because we have local flogas and another depot within 4 miles of us.

Thanks for that link tho .they are really cheap.

I fitted a 38ltr tank behind the exhaust on my 2009 Citroen Relay 7 years ago have you not space there for a second tank ?
C0031396-E8E0-40B5-A23D-4F0CFB2AF8A4.jpeg

on our van (ducato LWB )we've got a front mounted underslung gasit tank, has any one added an extra tank, we have space for one behind rear axle 35cm a 110cm, just wondered if this was possible, intend wilding more, so existing tank isn't enough.

cheers in advance

If I were you I would have a chat with the boss of Gas It (https://www.gasit.co.uk/), he is an amazingly helpful bod and I believe he would come up with an answer for you.

If I were you I would have a chat with the boss of Gas It (https://www.gasit.co.uk/), he is an amazingly helpful bod and I believe he would come up with an answer for you.

Or, have a chat with Chris at Autogas 2000.
My tiny camper (Autosleeper Symbol) had no space for an underslung tank but Chris found a way, he diverted the exhaust & added heat shields to fit a 20ltr tank.
I still kept the gas locker with a 6kg Gaslow. My next project is to bolt the spare wheel on to a back door & fit a round tank into the cradle.
Some might think this excessive but I consider myself to be an aspirant Masterchef contestant & do a lot of cooking so need plenty of gas.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back