external thermal screens ?

jarvo

I'm looking at buying some thermal external screens for my vw t4 the ones Ive looked at are , silver screens at £119+postage , and silver products at £70+ postage, i want the ones that you can fold to let light in during the day if required without taking them off .
Apart from the price is there any other reason to pick the silver screen company I've always been told , don't always go for the cheapest
regards jarvo

Hi Jarvo, Ive got silver screens for my Hymer. Their very well made, pull down for light and fit extremely well. I would recommend them, but I cant comment on silver products, someone should be able to tell you about them, good luck....Bob

I have a silver screens too I think made in Heckmondwike,Cleckheaton, Batley or close by.

Mine doesnt fold down, but is effective winter and summer.

The only disadvantage, is if you are wilding and need to make a quick exit.. internal screens would be better.

When I wild for this very reason I never fit the silver screen. And it does seem to me make big a difference in terms of heat loss and condensation.

If wilding is your thing I would suggest an internal screen

Channa

Try taylor made they are cheaper than silver screens and are very well made, mine are for the new Fiat Ducato and they fold down.

John

I got a set of externals from outdoor bits(I know!) for my Sprinter and they fit like a glove. Unfortunately my Sprinter is not shaped like a hand. Avoid :these!!!:mad:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back