Expensive

6 to 8 g i would think a good price,to old at that ad price.
Yep that was my thought as well, i was at 8k 10k on a good day are auto boxes on VW that in desirable? mine is sweet as a nut should be after oil and filter change and new oil cooler cost a small fortune to get sorted.

I think at that age it's a bit steep! (Although it is a lovely van).

Strange times though and motorhomes are in demand. It's the same with boats, I could have sold my boat many times in the last few months for far more than it's worth.

Hard to say. Sought after conversion on a Transporter, always going to be in demand.
People love VW's and will pay for them.

car and classic are an expensive brokers,i have looked at a few bikes on their site and they are always topheavy.

Hard to say. Sought after conversion on a Transporter, always going to be in demand.
People love VW's and will pay for them.
It does look very clean wonder how much has been spent on it, when mine went for it's MOT in August the guy said it was a peach passed with no advisories. TBF I would feel guilty selling at that price that's why I will never have money.

I think at that age it's a bit steep! (Although it is a lovely van).

Strange times though and motorhomes are in demand. It's the same with boats, I could have sold my boat many times in the last few months for far more than it's worth.

I should add that I meant the add at £18,500 was a bit steep not yours at 8-10k!

Got that:) I think it is expensive just makes you think what price you may get.

Yes, I was very tempted to sell the boat, but I would want another of the same standard and it's all relative.

I would say it is maybe a little pricey but not too far off the mark for a VW Based Camper at all.

For a comparison, I did some work last week on a 1999 2.0L Petrol AutoSleeper Trooper (like the one in the pic below)
1601409844200.png

It was in superb condition and was bought two weeks previously for £16,000.

Coachbuilt VW Camper probably worth a little more? Autobox on VWs of that age ..... more of a liability than a bonus!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back