Evening all

steveclaire

Hi everyone. We're Steve & Claire. Not new to camping, but fairly new to motorhomes / campers.

We've been camping since we met 10 years ago, and recently have moved onto vehicles, firstly a VW T4 and now a Hymercamp 55.

We have two kids (boy and a girl), and as we're intending to do a lot of weekend travelling this year to make the most of the camper, wild camping looks like an excellent way of saving the pennies!

Cheers

Hi Steve & Clair and the kids, welcome to the site, you should find it really useful.

Regards Tom

Welcome

Welcome to the wildys
Great to see some more Kids taking part
like the wagon

weez
Tony

Hi steve and claire welcome to the site,enjoy the banter and the info.Andy.

Hi everyone. We're Steve & Claire. Not new to camping, but fairly new to motorhomes / campers.

We've been camping since we met 10 years ago, and recently have moved onto vehicles, firstly a VW T4 and now a Hymercamp 55.

We have two kids (boy and a girl), and as we're intending to do a lot of weekend travelling this year to make the most of the camper, wild camping looks like an excellent way of saving the pennies!

Cheers

Hi and welcome Steve,Clare and the bairns, stick with us and you,ll surely save the pennies, ,I just spent 8 days away (7 nights) with 2 trips home for Xmas and new year, covering about 900 miles :eek:;) ,total cost ...£160 for fuel, food and drink..dont know but youve got to eat and drink wherever you are, calor gas £30+ (in winter), Site fees..£ zero:eek: (not a penny), pick your sleepyspots right and you,ll have no bother. Thats where this site comes in handy;):cool:

Welcome to the wild side,
Aren't we all saving the pennies ? I try, but I cannot be as thrifthy as the Dutch are (never mingle Flemish with Hollanders :eek::rolleyes:)

Hello and welcome.

You should find some good advice and tips on here.

Unfortunatly not so many good wild camping spots down south as up north.

Hi everyone.

Thanks for the warm welcome. As for not having many wild spots down here in the south - that's not a problem.

We're already planning a trip up north (up the west and back down the eastern side). We'll be doing this over a couple of weeks so will be looking to mix C&CC wih wild camping. Should be fun!

Right. I'm off to drain the fresh water tank as we're being warned of down to -10 temperatures tonight! :eek:

hi and welcome hope you find the site as good as i do great bunch of folks on here

Hi and welcome to the place where the wild things are...:eek:...i'm a newbie too and am finding it a friendly forum with lots of good tips and info. Hope you really enjoy your next trip! :)
H

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back