Eurotunnel Black Friday con.

barge1914

Email from Eurotunnel offered 20% off tickets with promotional code. Went on site to book, used code, booked with app. Price ended up as standard refundable price, no discount. You have to scrabble around their website to discover in the depths of the detail their offers don’t apply to refundable tickets. Nothing on the promotion email to say this, and nothing on booking page to say the promotion hasn’t been accepted.
I would have made the bookings anyway later, but not at all pleased my cash is residing in their bank not mine meantime.

Email from Eurotunnel offered 20% off tickets with promotional code. Went on site to book, used code, booked with app. Price ended up as standard refundable price, no discount. You have to scrabble around their website to discover in the depths of the detail their offers don’t apply to refundable tickets. Nothing on the promotion email to say this, and nothing on booking page to say the promotion hasn’t been accepted.
I would have made the bookings anyway later, but not at all pleased my cash is residing in their bank not mine meantime.
I agree that it could have been simpler. It mentioned in the offer that certain slots/days would be blacked-out from the promo.
I checked a few dates and saw that they had blacked-out a small number; but they seemed to be around public holidays, as you'd expect.
I managed to get the date in March I wanted at the lowest price and with 20% off no problem in the end (y)

Yes, If it was clear the discount code hadn’t been applied I would have booked one day later and got the discount.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back