European Toll Badge

We used Bip&Go as recommended by GMJ on here through the link he sent me and we got a 4€ credit on our accounts.

Worked perfectly and never missed a beat, the tolls came out of the TSB no problem once it was set up (y)

It was also beneficial to my health because the wife didn`t have to hang out of the passenger window anymore to pay by card so my left side earache vanished :)

Maybe, but such a nuisance to reach for the slots for the tickets and cards.
Although I am LHD my wife often has to get out and go to the machine!!
We're RHD, so Elaine leans out of the window with the credit card ; if she struggles to reach the machine, a quick squeeze of her bum does the trick and gives me value for money ... :ROFLMAO:

Steve

I have used both ATMB and now Bip and go. The latter is good for France, Spain, Portugal and Italy, whereas ATMB was France only.
The only cost difference between tag and no tag is the tag requires a refundable deposit of €20 (I think) and has a standing charge for each month that the tag is used ( typically €1.70 ).
Worth it in my view for ease of use and contrary to one contributors view, you usually don't even have to stop, just slowly approach the specific lanes. However this year, one booth did not recognise our tag for some reason and caused a hold up until we got a debit card from my wallet.

Davy
I had that happen too once, but keep your receipt as the tag DID charge, but not let me through 🤨

Back