EP Solar 10A "Duo" PWM Controller - Charity Sale, Proceeds to Cats Protection

wildebus

These controllers are from vans that had upgrades to larger solar arrays so were no longer suitable.
These are therefore used and no guarantees, but were fully working when removed, and as said, only removed as too small for the increased Solar Array size.

They are the "DUO" model and so have the ability to charge two separate batteries, i.e. Leisure AND Vehicle simultaneously. But even if you only have one battery you want to connect, these are nice controllers for upto around 130W panels without the expense of moving to MPPT (MPPT is for sure better, but PWM still does work of course).

IMG_20230818_103018_836 by David, on Flickr

These sell for around £40 or so typically on eBay. Asking for donations of around £15 or more each. £3 will go towards postage, the remainder will be donated to Cats Protection charity.

Best offers at the end of the day secures so please PM me with your offer of what you think one is worth (think that is a 'Blind Auction'?).

No support is offered from myself (I don't use these ever myself so not familiar with them) but the specs are below

Specs

* 10 amp dual battery solar regulator included, intended use is to charge BOTH leisure AND engine batteries at the same time, bias ratio can be changed on screen ie 50:50, 25:75 etc. Can also be used to charge 2 leisure batteries that are not directly connected together.

EPIPDB COM-2 Dual battery solar charge controller 12V/24V 10A
Supports simultaneous charging of two batteries
Supports battery type setting
Short-circuit protection
Reverse discharge protection
Reverse polarity protection
Max charging voltage: 30V (with 12V panel)
Voltage range of Battery: 8-15V
Power consumption: 4mA (at night)
10mA (when charging)
Connection for temperature sensors: RJ45 (8pins)
Operating temperature: -35°C-+55°C

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back