Emovis Tag

We ended up paying the higher rate on one of the tolls, the big butch bird stopped answering the call, we had a long line of vehicles behind us. Niamh was shouting just pay and go, I was up for sitting it out but Mary doll gave in and paid. I was hoping to have it sorted out with the tag beforehand it being set as class 2 if that's the one.

Fulli's current promo is worth looking at as there is no activation fee and free monthly usage (excluding toll fees) in France for 6 months, certainly cheaper than Emovis and the offer makes it slightly cheaper than BipnGo.

Sam dose the weight not come into it I looked last year and anything over 3.5 was deemed at commercial rate. I do know the big draw back for me was the hight over 3 meters the stupid satellite dome puts it just over. Wonder if they need to see a log book or something or how they would define if it was over the 3.5. I always get the class four flash up. I think I only had to pay full price once and that was the A 13 leaving Paris.

We are well over 3500kg and never had an issue. I might be a bit wary on the height though as we are only just over 3m and again, no issues. AFAIK there are no facilities to weigh vehicles at toll booths.

In Italy 3 axle vehicles pay a higher rate, so again having a tag makes that cheaper for us too.

Got my Fulli last year . Special offer no initial charge. Used in France, Spain and Italy . No problems
Fulli have cut me off for non payment ! Paid immediately when they notified me . Apparently some problem with DD . Bank don't understand , Fulli don't understand , me neither .
Tried to sort it out with Fulli , basically they don't want to know . Gizmo has been disabled and they want me to post it to them :giggle:

Now looking for new tag company , any recommendations ?

Bip and Go. We've had one for a few years now. No issues at all. Does France, Spain and Portugal and you can Italy on too which we did. Your bank account needs to be able to accept SEPA direct debits which are basically European DD's. Not all do so check (Lloyds does btw so I opened an account with them solely for use with the tag).

If you drop me a line with your first and second name and email address I can get you €4 off (I get it too).

Allow plenty of time if you go with Bip n Go, they might Bip but they don't Go 🤣, still waiting for my Tag after several weeks and numerous emails. Also watch out if you contact them direct by email, they use a noreply email address.

Allow plenty of time if you go with Bip n Go, they might Bip but they don't Go 🤣, still waiting for my Tag after several weeks and numerous emails. Also watch out if you contact them direct by email, they use a noreply email address.
May be misreading their site but , even with GMJ's kind offer , they appear more expensive.

May be misreading their site but , even with GMJ's kind offer , they appear more expensive.

It's only charged on the months it is used: €1.70 a month in France; €2.50 a month in Spain and Portugal...with a €10 activation fee upon subscription. We took the Italian option too as we travel there frequently, and that's €2.50 per month used. Does this not compare with others?

I'd be interested to hear if you've come across any decent savings on other tags in your research if so I'll take a look. Bip&Go works well for us but if I can get 1 tag covering all 4 countries with a saving I'd be interested.

I'd be interested to hear if you've come across any decent savings on other tags in your research if so I'll take a look. Bip&Go works well for us but if I can get 1 tag covering all 4 countries with a saving I'd be interested.

FULLI NOMADE +
A single electronic toll badge for all your travel in France, Spain, Portugal, and Italy.

• Thank You
Reactions: GMJ
It's only charged on the months it is used: €1.70 a month in France; €2.50 a month in Spain and Portugal...with a €10 activation fee upon subscription. We took the Italian option too as we travel there frequently, and that's €2.50 per month used. Does this not compare with others?

Will check again today

FULLI NOMADE +
A single electronic toll badge for all your travel in France, Spain, Portugal, and Italy.
Fulli have blackballed me

FULLI NOMADE +

Thanks

€2.40 compared to €2.50 per month on Bip&Go when used in Spain/Portugal?Italy isn't worth changing tbh...it'd save maybe €0.50 a year.

The Free offer is for France for the next 8 months but we have no more trips planned abroad for this year as we are moving house.

Thanks

€2.40 compared to €2.50 per month on Bip&Go when used in Spain/Portugal?Italy isn't worth changing tbh...it'd save maybe €0.50 a year.

The Free offer is for France for the next 8 months but we have no more trips planned abroad for this year as we are moving house.
ULYS no activation fee , monthly charges cheaper overall .
Certainly not worth the bother of changing

Back