Emovis Tag

Scotia

Has anyone here used the Emovis tag in France are your findings good or bad or can you recommend anything better to save on the argument at the toll that we are class 2 and not a higher class rating.

Had one few years 1st year was hit and miss with placement on the screen as we have a overcab bed. Always been charged correctly at class 2 find it so easy just driving through the tolls without messing about. Sweet spot on our screen is the lower center of screen.

Mike

We've used Emovis tags for over ten years. Not experienced any issues in that time, you do pay an extra €28 in the first year, €18 in subsequent years, over and above the actual cost of the tolls you use. However I think it is well worth it for the ease and convenience, especially if your co-pilot is asleep when you enter the toll booth. The 30kph lanes work really well.

Had them for years ssm got y to Ben for France and Spain same as others have said and saves a lot of hassle
Never had any overcharge etc good imho

Has anyone here used the Emovis tag in France
Yes for several years now would highly recommend Ours we only pay subscription of €1.80 for the months its used in no annual fee

Last edited:
Been using a tag for a few years now and they`re great (y)

An added bonus is that the earache i used to get in my left ear has now vanished as we approach the toll booths :)

Best places, low profile / A-class top centre of thewindscreen, overcab / luton model bottom centre of the windscreen.

We used Emovis for a number of years with a car and then for our first year with a MH. We then switched to Bip&Go as it covers Spain, Portugal and Italy as well...all in one tag.

Other tags are available as well however if a Bip&Go one interests you drop me a PM and I can get you €4 off your first bill (I get it as well btw).

We have used it in France, Spain and Italy with no issues. I hold ours down in the window as we approach the booths rather than sticking it on the windscreen.

On a separate note: what is the fastest anyone has managed when going through the 30km max speed lanes? I got though at 22kph once but my arse was twitching in case the barrier didn't raise! :D

On a separate note: what is the fastest anyone has managed when going through the 30km max speed lanes? I got though at 22kph once but my arse was twitching in case the barrier didn't raise! :D
You` re braver or dafter than me Graham, i`ve not got anywhere near the 30KPH and i very much doubt it was near your 22KPH either :eek:

• Funny
Reactions: GMJ
Sam had issues last night with signal we've never had any issues
Go for it imho hope this helps

You` re braver or dafter than me Graham, i`ve not got anywhere near the 30KPH and i very much doubt it was near your 22KPH either :eek:
We adopt the brace position and follow the HGV's ................... 😳😳

• Funny
Reactions: GMJ
Yeh, a second gear crawl with foot hovering over the brake. It has been one of the best purchases for us. As SWMBO is a short ass, always was a struggle to reach the screen and it was always my fault. Since getting the tag, she now hoists up her top as we exit. I have to keep my eyes to the front. :censored:

Got my Fulli last year . Special offer no initial charge. Used in France, Spain and Italy . No problems

It is squeaky bum time though Graham. Mostly I only manage in the mid/late teens!

It is a lovely feeling though of smug satisfaction when you breeze through the tolls and all the vehicles that have just overtaken you have to do so again :)

Christina found this on the Le Shuttle Web.
20240219_172613.jpg

Sam dose the weight not come into it I looked last year and anything over 3.5 was deemed at commercial rate. I do know the big draw back for me was the hight over 3 meters the stupid satellite dome puts it just over. Wonder if they need to see a log book or something or how they would define if it was over the 3.5. I always get the class four flash up. I think I only had to pay full price once and that was the A 13 leaving Paris.

Sam dose the weight not come into it I looked last year and anything over 3.5 was deemed at commercial rate. I do know the big draw back for me was the hight over 3 meters the stupid satellite dome puts it just over. Wonder if they need to see a log book or something or how they would define if it was over the 3.5. I always get the class four flash up. I think I only had to pay full price once and that was the A 13 leaving Paris.
Will they know I have uprated from 3.5t ?

That’s what I was asking wonder how do they determine the weight. With your van I think you should be ok but I’m snookered as soon as they see me coming they start rubbing there hands. I’m gubbed on two fronts weight and hight. It would be good to hear if anyone who has one of these tags with a large van over 3.5 like mine.

That’s what I was asking wonder how do they determine the weight. With your van I think you should be ok but I’m snookered as soon as they see me coming they start rubbing there hands. I’m gubbed on two fronts weight and hight. It would be good to hear if anyone who has one of these tags with a large van over 3.5 like mine.
Ye could go on a diet Wull!

Back