Emovis T-agg tolls disc

Carrerasax

Got this in 3. Days but it says fit on dotted section of screen but mine is solid black on 2016 Fiat Ducato, hope it works.
Have also ordered Spain/Portugal one but bit annoyed it’s another tagg as system suggested French one could be extended.
slightly dearer but did it for ease of one company. See how it goes for a year!!!

We went from Lagos to Lisbon today. We went under several npr gantries and then through the toll booth. The cost at the other end was 36.65 euros, does that include the npr?

We went from Lagos to Lisbon today. We went under several npr gantries and then through the toll booth. The cost at the other end was 36.65 euros, does that include the npr?
Does that mean you still have to set up debit card with Reg no as we had trouble finding where to do this as we turned off motorway b4 registration point last time!!!!

Got this in 3. Days but it says fit on dotted section of screen but mine is solid black on 2016 Fiat Ducato, hope it works.
Have also ordered Spain/Portugal one but bit annoyed it’s another tagg as system suggested French one could be extended.
slightly dearer but did it for ease of one company. See how it goes for a year!!!
I put mine at the bottom of screen, no black there of any kind. they suggest this with a MoHo as if you have a high cab overhang it can prevent it reading the tag.
Some of them are quite fussy to read, I was in Spain recently, in a hire car, but took my tag with me, held it up at the windscreen and it didn't always read it.

Does that mean you still have to set up debit card with Reg no
Yes. You can register on line or buy a payg card from a Post Office or a service station on the NPR motorways which you activate by text
We went from Lagos to Lisbon today. We went under several npr gantries and then through the toll booth. does that include the npr?
No

Last edited:
I thought it was the patterned part of the screen that wasn’t part of the rest of the screen heater/tinting that stopped it working on the normal screen area?

I thought it was the patterned part of the screen that wasn’t part of the rest of the screen heater/tinting that stopped it working on the normal screen area?
Works at the bottom on mine. But then mine is not heated or thermal reflective :) .

Didn't see any registration points, will there be a bill waiting for me when I get home?

Works at the bottom on mine. But then mine is not heated or thermal reflective :) .
Not sure how u get it off now to re position. It stuck like crazy even when I tried to adjust it on fitting.
Will the solid black section stop it working or will I have to wait and see?

We spent hours including visiting a police station who sent us to an MOT test centre . We gave up in the end and have never had a bill!!!!
Only snag is every time you use the road the charge is registered to your vehicle some time in the future you maybe stopped and issued with a fine which could be a lot more than the tolls were. Or that was my way of looking at it

Only snag is every time you use the road the charge is registered to your vehicle some time in the future you maybe stopped and issued with a fine which could be a lot more than the tolls were. Or that was my way of looking at it
What more can u you do if the police station can’t tell u how to register/pay!!!

It was quite simple in the end, wait 48 hours then go to a post office, give them your registration number and pay.

Not sure how u get it off now to re position. It stuck like crazy even when I tried to adjust it on fitting.
Will the solid black section stop it working or will I have to wait and see?
Don't think you can re-use. But you can get new mounting brackets from Emovis tag ,SANEF. I did. Or just pulit off and refix with double sided tape, or interior mirror sticky pads

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back