Emma Mattress

Sorry, it went again before I had finished.
We have looked into having one custom made but they can only make a foam one for our shape.
So we were wondering if anyone has bought an Emma Mattress and cut it down? If so are they alright to cut down and are they comfortable?
PJ

I;ve cut a memory Foam mattress which came compressed and rolled up served us well for several yrs now But never heard of a Emma cutting was easy with a electric carving knife if possible have a practice cut to get the feel of it

In our ancient tin tent we use the single bunks and bought 2 narrow mattresses, the bunk bed type, and they are wonderful

i cut about a foot off a clients favourite sprung mattress , it's not too complicated . i used hose clips to fix the the thicker wire framework

I think Emma would definitely object to being cut up lol.

We have one and I struggle with the sheets slipping on top of it to places I don't want 😒

Thankyou for all your replies. Thankyou Trevor, I have looked at Ikea but the reviews do not look good. I have also looked at Tamworth, seems a little expensive. Like Tezza said, I think we will sleep on it and maybe try again a little later on.
PJ

Thankyou for all your replies. Thankyou Trevor, I have looked at Ikea but the reviews do not look good. I have also looked at Tamworth, seems a little expensive. Like Tezza said, I think we will sleep on it and maybe try again a little later on.
PJ
this is smilar to what we had

Back