Emergency! Mayday or m'aiddez!

carol

Re my earlier post....I'm in Rouen, don't speak brilliant French, ADAC is German and it's not quite as straight forward as if it had happened in the UK! Any advice gratefully received...:rolleyes2:

Yes. The van is fine, it's just the roof. What a f in mess inside tho! I can't believe they're all talking about a write off!

Yes. The van is fine, it's just the roof. What a f in mess inside tho! I can't believe they're all talking about a write off!
Honestly Carol,i wouldn't mess about with garages over there,get the bugger home and sort it out ,use LOTS of gaffer tape ! this is how travellers stories come about-i've dragged some right wrecks home !

courtesy car or taxi-oh you mean -bricomarches sell steps you know !

im with you Nige but how is she going to reach it

Is that a reference to my petiteness? The wine must be kicking in cos my sense of humour is returning. Am I allowed to just take it from the salvage garage though?

Is that a reference to my petiteness? The wine must be kicking in cos my sense of humour is returning. Am I allowed to just take it from the salvage garage though?
it's your van mate,best check i suppose ,but the insurance should be glad not to have to repatriate

If it is driveable you can remove it because it is still your vehicle, you might have to pay the bill for recovery and storage though and claim this back from your Insurance Company when you return, if it isn't driveable and ADAC are not going to repatriate it then you need to get back there with a trailer because the storage prices keep going up and eventually are more than a vehicle is worth

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back