Ellbee White Triple Section Door Hinges

Wooie1958

The habitation door hinges on my motorhome have not been right since new and recently they almost gave up the ghost, the door would not shut properly.

I hunted high and low for replacements and almost gave up when O`Leary`s said they had none and are unavailable / obsolete despite them showing on their website.

I needed 3 X the 3 section ones shown in the photo, the 5 section are if you also have the fly screen attached as well.

They put me in touch with a guy call Bill and said he might be able to help.

To cut a long story short he makes them himself and after a few phone calls to and fro and sending the link with the photos he said he could supply them.

I paid by bank transfer late friday afternoon and i received them first thing on saturday morning via Royal Mail Signed For 1st class.

If anyone is struggling with obtaining new / replacement door hinges i would suggest they contact him by email billsunhinged59@outlook.com

I`m not related or have any connection with him apart from now being one very very happy customer who is more than willing to recommend him (y)

20201003_144056.jpg

20201003_144143.jpg

20201003_144212.jpg

20201004_112249.jpg

20201004_112241.jpg

20201004_112257.jpg

Last edited:
Very interested thank you, as one of our hinges is broken and we have to have both parts of the door bolted together. If we don't the bottom half falls off, so will be out when the rain stops and take some photos for him.

Bill's email address... unhunged or unhinged? Just checking ;)

I had a nightmare trying to get hold of the 5 leaf hinges - the ones that also hold the flyscreen. In the end I managed to get hold of 3 of the same ones you needed and we cobbled enough good bits together to put a 5 at the top and bottom to hold the screen firmly enough and a 3 in the middle. Wish I'd known about Bill at the time!
Thank you so much for the info Mr Woo... I know a lot of people will benefit (y)

Bill's email address... unhunged or unhinged? Just checking ;)

I had a nightmare trying to get hold of the 5 leaf hinges - the ones that also hold the flyscreen. In the end I managed to get hold of 3 of the same ones you needed and we cobbled enough good bits together to put a 5 at the top and bottom to hold the screen firmly enough and a 3 in the middle. Wish I'd known about Bill at the time!
Thank you so much for the info Mr Woo... I know a lot of people will benefit (y)

Well spotted (y)bloody auto-correct :mad: it`s billsunhinged59@outlook.com

I have also gone back and edited the original post.

Apologies to anyone who has tried to email the wrong address, i shall go and stand in the dunces corner immediately :(

The habitation door hinges on my motorhome have not been right since new and recently they almost gave up the ghost, the door would not shut properly.

I hunted high and low for replacements and almost gave up when O`Leary`s said they had none and are unavailable / obsolete despite them showing on their website.

I needed 3 X the 3 section ones shown in the photo, the 5 section are if you also have the fly screen attached as well.

They put me in touch with a guy call Bill and said he might be able to help.

To cut a long story short he makes them himself and after a few phone calls to and fro and sending the link with the photos he said he could supply them.

I paid by bank transfer late friday afternoon and i received them first thing on saturday morning via Royal Mail Signed For 1st class.

I`m not related or have any connection with him apart from now being one very very happy customer who is more than willing to recommend him (y)

View attachment 87594
View attachment 87595

View attachment 87596

View attachment 87597

View attachment 87598

View attachment 87599

Got to say Mr Woo, the edges of the door and threshold are rather dirty. Tssshh and you had the temerity to diss my tyre. ;)

Got to say Mr Woo, the edges of the door and threshold are rather dirty. Tssshh and you had the temerity to diss my tyre. ;)

That's after our recent jaunt to Scotland, the weather was bloody awful and hasn't been decent enough to do anything about it.

Rest assuted Ral it'll get cleaned as soon as god alters the weather.

how did you get them riveted to door frame please ?

They are riveted to the door frame with the correct sized rivets that come in the fixing kit, a standard rivet gun works fine and are available at numerous places.

Be very careful drilling out the old rivets so as you do not enlarge the holes.

These are the ones that O'Learys have in case they're right for anyone else :) I actually needed an Ellbee 5-part hinge but they were discontinued long ago.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back