E sims

jagmanx

These appear to be useful. Especially foe europe
Has anybody tried one ?
Do they work in a tablet.
I assume of in a phone you could tethera tablet.
Can you havesay 1 for asweden and later another for Norway.
Or simply top up the Swedish one
Would theNprway esim allow roaming in Denmark etc 0n the way home.
Can yo have several installed and pick and choose

It seems you can have motre than one !
But only 1 active.
I will get a cheapo one in due course a do the various tests.
In particular to see if it can work alongside 2 other sim cards ?
With more than 1 esim it will be a matter of how you use the phone to select the one that suits on any given day !
Thailand offers an esim might experiment with that soon

As far as I’m aware they are free from your provider, you can just request one (as long as the phone is capable). My iPhone came have up to 5 installed (I think?). You will of course have a different number for each. Tinternet has plenty of details.

I did look to getting one but my 2022 Samsung A52s5G doesn't support them, but I guess in a few years i'll be all Esims

I did look to getting one but my 2022 Samsung A52s5G doesn't support them, but I guess in a few years i'll be all Esims

I actually buy ours and that`s the model we have and are very pleased with them but sadly they do not support them :(

The following Samsung models do but there`s no way i`m paying the kind of price they are asking for them o_O

I think the Samsung A52s 5G is a great value phone, think I paid abut £270 last year, having Twin SIMs very useful having a Reglo FR. SIM, good size screen and great battery life too. I used to buy the top end phones but their prices now are just stupid, when it needs replacing I guess most of the new phones will support eSims, as all physical things ( a SIM card) are old hat nowadays.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back