Dusseldorf Caravan Salon.

groyne

Started yesterday, we're there on Thursday, just for a look. Anyone else going?

Just found our next tour
20230831_100605.jpg

Saw the gas version at Peterborough, seems way OTT.
We have been meaning to visit this show for years, but something always seems to crop up which prevents us getting there.

We were the same, life kept getting in the way. I've enjoyed the experience, but I'm a little bit disappointed, very little innovation and not as much for the self builder as I'd hoped.
View attachment 122907
View attachment 122908

View attachment 122909hair salon san francisco
The Düsseldorf Caravan Salon is a premier event in the world of recreational vehicles, drawing enthusiasts and industry professionals from around the globe. Held annually in Düsseldorf, Germany, this exhibition showcases the latest innovations in caravans, motorhomes, campervans, and accessories. With sprawling exhibition halls and outdoor displays, attendees have the opportunity to explore a wide array of vehicles and products, from compact camper vans to luxurious motorhomes. Beyond the impressive display of vehicles, the Caravan Salon also features informative seminars, demonstrations, and interactive experiences, making it a must-visit event for anyone passionate about the freedom and adventure of life on the road.

Back