Dunkirk ferry port

johnmac185

Does anybody know if overnighting is allowed at the terminal, either before or after the crossing,,,John

I've certainly overnighted in the Dunkirk Terminal Carpark many times until recent years (Calais last 4 years). Somebody might post in with something current.
I note the ferry cos. aren't putting a premium on the Dunkirk crossing (yet) as you might expect, quite a few customers must be trying to avoid Calais given recent events.

We have overnighted there in the past but it must have been 3-4 years ago, they tend to have understanding & tolerance than in the uk. There are also quite a few good stops/aires close by CAMPINGCAR-INFOS

Dunkiirk ferry port

Hi there
retuned 3 weeks ago,spent all night in car park along with other m/h and cars .no probs.
Toystory

I'm avoiding Calais like the plague at the moment, second outing this year and used Dunkirk with no problems at all, we might stay the night on our way back it all depends from my friends.:scooter::scooter::scooter::scooter::scooter::scooter::scooter::scooter:

Gravelines has 2 aires 10 mile away (both in the POI's)

Dunkirk Parking

Staying at Dunkirk is OK - have done it in previous years and this year in July also September whilst waiting for the morning ferries. On all occasions other MH's also parked up. We also had to do it when not sorting our Pet passport correctly two years ago.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back