Ducato heater fan

witzend

Does anyone know where the fan control resistor is located on Ducato x250

The older ones were in the heater box passenger side lower dash board panel need to be removed I had the heater blower control switch melt on my 57 plate the heater would be on full on number 1 and then wouldn't work on 4 etc
Hope this helps

2012 Ducato: Passenger foot well under the dash you will see a plug with 4 or 5 wires going into the fan. Remove plug and on mine a 6mm head screw held the resistor in. Undo it and pinch the two tabs and push longways before it pulls out.

Mine was running on 4th speed only, the plug was not melted and I removed resistor and tried plugging in again and all worked fine?? poss bad connection??

2012 Ducato:

Mine was running on 4th speed only, the plug was not melted and I removed resistor and tried plugging in again and all worked fine?? poss bad connection??

Thanks same problem I have will look now looked and just couldn,t see well enought to remove wires decided to get torch but all ok after just disturbing wires

Last edited:

Same as my old van, (2008 Citroen Relay) it was caused by a loose connection.

That happened to our previous Citroen and now our Fiat - would only run on 4. I put it down to the passenger's feet as the connector is in a silly place. Just cure it with a wiggle of the plug. Works for me anyway. Bob.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back