Druggie Pensioners

I read that there is expected to be a big drop in drug smuggling between the UK and Europe post-Brexit?

This is apparently down to people not being allowed to take their mules abroad as their pet passports won't be valid?

It must be true. I read it on the internet.

Up have to do something to top up your pension, the way prices are going up.

People like that, really get up my nose .
10kg of Coke?
I hope it was Diet Coke, we don't want obese junkies lying around, do we ?

10kg of Coke?

Might have know you was in on the job :scared: who`s your supplier :confused: probably that Crafty Cheshire Chappy :rolleyes2: :lol-049: :lol-049:

Last edited:
eye

10kg of Coke?

i wish you luck as i wave u goot by,if the cap fit,dont come sniffing youle get a nose block,head up keep going,pj

There are a lot of older drug couriers/suppliers. When I was working, we did a pensioner whose wife ran a nursery. He kept a large stash under the playground equipment storage shed next to the main nursery building. No sympathy for this greedy pair, know fine the penalties for what would be an easy catch for the authorities. Should have stuck to their cocoa. As usual, their defence will be a bad man made us do it/thought it was packets of Drum/must have been planted.

There are a lot of older drug couriers/suppliers. When I was working, we did a pensioner whose wife ran a nursery. He kept a large stash under the playground equipment storage shed next to the main nursery building. No sympathy for this greedy pair, know fine the penalties for what would be an easy catch for the authorities. Should have stuck to their cocoa. As usual, their defence will be a bad man made us do it/thought it was packets of Drum/must have been planted.

Can't run that defence when it was found in false bottoms.

Come to think of it could Kim Kardashian be a mule? She has got the ass for it.

They're all crackers. We were at a railway station waiting on a resin courier coming off a train - no other description apart from female. Train comes in and a slip of girl is easily spotted dragging a 2 wheeled case - one of the wheels had buckled under the weight and she was so far bent over dragging it by the telescopic handle her forehead was almost on the platform.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back