Dover

When we have a early morning crossing we stay at the Dover castle car park at the top of the hill then when we get up we just roll down the hill 5 mins to the port and no traffic what so ever

When we have a early morning crossing we stay at the Dover castle car park at the top of the hill then when we get up we just roll down the hill 5 mins to the port and no traffic what so ever
That is interesting, are there any restrictions there , is it pay or free after a certain time? we usually overnight at Canterbury P n R which is great but always up for a change, I have just had a fly around the Castle car parks on Google maps, seems plenty of room there, which car park do you use Please ?

That is interesting, are there any restrictions there , is it pay or free after a certain time? we usually overnight at Canterbury P n R which is great but always up for a change, I have just had a fly around the Castle car parks on Google maps, seems plenty of room there, which car park do you use Please ?
Careful it is a pay car park and may be checked by the roving attendants in their van. I thought it was for coaches only. It say that on the boards.

It is right at the top of the hill on the left we normally arrive there around 10.00pm only ever been a couple of coaches and motorhomes there I can't see the the attendants working nights think it's pay display during the day

Slept well at Marine Parade (marina end) on Friday night
:sleep-027::sleep-027:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back