Don't mention the war!

No tow bar on the right MoHo.

There is a car between the two vans.

Yes indeed. But a motorhome parking in a car park with few spaces left would have to put it wherever they can, so maybe away from their own Motorhome.

They can't just leave it blocking the car park behind their van. It was only a thought, just playing Devil's Advocate and probably not applicable, they would still have to find somewhere to put an 'A' frame.

Park it at a angel

1709213811864.png

I could get the Harlem Globetrotters for you Barry but they're getting on a bit now.

Oh sorry you said Netball, oh well they'll just have to do.

I did once share a big outdoor Jacuzzi with a college netball team in Arizona at a hotel in the late 90s. They were very nice. I can remember my host at the time though who was looking after me (work colleague) telling me to have nothing to do with them as if any of them were under 18 I was never getting out of Arizona. :( Kind of put me off after that. 🤣

I did once share a big outdoor Jacuzzi with a college netball team in Arizona at a hotel in the late 90s. They were very nice. I can remember my host at the time though who was looking after me (work colleague) telling me to have nothing to do with them as if any of them were under 18 I was never getting out of Arizona. :( Kind of put me off after that. 🤣

I went on a course in Leatherhead once Barry, the tutor worked for Unisys and lived in Arizona. The first day went well and all 12 of us on the course got on really well with him. He stayed in the same hotel as us so we all met up in the bar that night, he was a complete piss taker and one of the funniest men I've ever met.

The next day we all gathered in the classroom and he walked in, took one look out of the window and said - "ya know, it's such a glorious day out there, far too good to be stuck in here, who votes that we scrap today and all go out and get shitfaced" - well as you can imagine it was unanimous. We drank all day and at the end of the night there was only me and him left and he gave me an open invitation to go and stay at his ranch in Arizona whenever I liked. Sadly I have never taken the offer up. I'd forgotten all about it until you mentioned Arizona.

I went on a course in Leatherhead once Barry, the tutor worked for Unisys and lived in Arizona. The first day went well and all 12 of us on the course got on really well with him. He stayed in the same hotel as us so we all met up in the bar that night, he was a complete piss taker and one of the funniest men I've ever met.

The next day we all gathered in the classroom and he walked in, took one look out of the window and said - "ya know, it's such a glorious day out there, far too good to be stuck in here, who votes that we scrap today and all go out and get shitfaced" - well as you can imagine it was unanimous. We drank all day and at the end of the night there was only me and him left and he gave me an open invitation to go and stay at his ranch in Arizona whenever I liked. Sadly I have never taken the offer up. I'd forgotten all about it until you mentioned Arizona.

Shame you never took him up on it although to be honest my memories of Arizona are all a bit of a blur. They certainly liked a drink and were very good hosts when I went out there. It was a software company. One thing I remember though that was quite funny is they were always getting banned for Drink driving. You have to drive everywhere in Arizona as its so widespread. While I was there one bloke was commuting 20 miles every day on one of those goped stand up scooter things. A petrol one back then. 🤣 There seemed to be no stigma about it though, maybe thats changed now.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back