Dometic Toilet Leaking

I'm away in Spain and noticed my Dometic CT3050 toilet has started leaking clear water into the cassette storage area. Having to clean out the cabinet when i've withdrawn the cassette.
Presume it is the top seal as i've operated the flush with the cassette removed and do not see any other water leakage other than that from the bowl.
I am trying to source a new seal here in Spain, has anyone ever change the seal out, I do know how to extract the slider system.
Any help appreciated
No idea, never had a leak, never use it in the usual sense. We have ways!

I'm away in Spain and noticed my Dometic CT3050 toilet has started leaking clear water into the cassette storage area. Having to clean out the cabinet when i've withdrawn the cassette.
Presume it is the top seal as i've operated the flush with the cassette removed and do not see any other water leakage other than that from the bowl.
I am trying to source a new seal here in Spain, has anyone ever change the seal out, I do know how to extract the slider system.
Any help appreciated
I had the same problem 2 valves and hoses in the toilet bowl area, I removed the complete toilet assembly only 4 screws hold it in place easy to dismantle the bowl etc to get inside it this way I replaced the whole guts of the toilet flush system hoses valves clips and the flush tip all availal on e bay cost about £80 in total, my flush water comes from the main tank so as long as the pump is switched of no water is present when you do the job easy to reassemble the whole toilet and refit it, you are supposed to be able to do the job from inside the cassette storage area but that would be very difficult I thought so removed the whole thing, I posted pictures on MOTOR HOMES on how I did I'd so you should be able to search that if you wanted to

So with a separate flush tank is there a potential leak from the electric pump ? Thetford loo.
Like to fix my too.
With a separate flush tank there will also be a separate pump. This pump is submerged in the tank so if it does leak it leaks into the tank.. no problem.
Different set ups are used on different models. First thing is to read the manual, second thing is to include make and model in future posts.

I had the same problem 2 valves and hoses in the toilet bowl area, I removed the complete toilet assembly only 4 screws hold it in place easy to dismantle the bowl etc to get inside it this way I replaced the whole guts of the toilet flush system hoses valves clips and the flush tip all availal on e bay cost about £80 in total, my flush water comes from the main tank so as long as the pump is switched of no water is present when you do the job easy to reassemble the whole toilet and refit it, you are supposed to be able to do the job from inside the cassette storage area but that would be very difficult I thought so removed the whole thing, I posted pictures on MOTOR HOMES on how I did I'd so you should be able to search that if you wanted to
Interesting, can you please provide a link to your pictures as I cant find them, Cheers Vindiboy

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back