Does your motorhome have a name?

Ours is called Mabel that is what I called her when we first got in her and it stuck

We've just gone up in size from a VW T4 Bilbo Conversion to an Elddis Autoquest. Our son took one look at the Elddis and said "You've bought a meth lab!" So it's now known as 'the meth lab' or increasingly 'the lab'.

Used to be a band called Blodwyn Pig so very apt. The front man was Mick Abrahams a former guitarist with Jethro Tull. Reet good they were too.

I remember seeing these many years ago at Loughborough University. Yes, very good.

Tintin....... My son tried ribbing me by calling our motorhome a tin can van....

Ours is called Desmond.

Because the start of his plate is M2 22 :plane:

Our house no is 26 so our prevoius MH was called 26b because it was our home from home.

Our current one is called Silvester because it's silver, simples.
We also named the scooter, a Yamaha BWS 125 but in US it's called Yamaha Zuma. So we named it Monte.....:dance:

Poppy

had a poppy in the grille when I bought the van hence the name

Yes ours is called "MAX" as in Maxemilion,we wanted a popular German Boys name for our Mercedes Sprinter!!:D

Our name

We have called ours THE JESTER, reason Reg is JSR and when we first saw it for real we had to laugh, we have been laughing as we have worked on it and we know we are going to have lots of laughs with it when we are on the road.:giggle::lol-049::fun:

The van, but I'm thinking of having 'DER DUSSELDORFER' sign written on the backdoor in gothic style type.
on account of the 508,609's etc were all made in Dusseldorf and are often described in Germany as Dusseldorfer's,

Mine is Navigator. I sometimes go down roads without map or satnav and try to get lost. Succeeded the other day and I was only about 15 miles from home.

14.jpg

Frau Beatrice Bacon von Bus, for reasons I'm not sure I can explain.

Generally called Betty though.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back