Do we have a POI library section for useful Poi's?

Talbot

A quick question. I'm searching the Internet for any useful POI's to load into my satnav for example Lidl, Aldi, Bordatlas, Acsi and others. Then it dawned on me that this has probably been done already on wildcamping.

Any pointers if this has been covered by other threads and if so where this information could be found?

Alot of sat navs have there own built in pois
Look under shops or supermarkets
Or places near by

tom tom data base , search for them, they are there somewhere.:):):):):):):)

Which satnav do you have?, I have lots of POI's for Tomtom but they can be converted for Garmin

A lot of that stuff is on maps.me and you don't have to be online as long as you have downloaded the relevant map first

A quick question. I'm searching the Internet for any useful POI's to load into my satnav for example Lidl, Aldi, Bordatlas, Acsi and others. Then it dawned on me that this has probably been done already on wildcamping.

Any pointers if this has been covered by other threads and if so where this information could be found?

The new system will have loads of extra data like this.

We don't have a library as POI databases normally have a copyright notice that forbids use on commercial websites.

There is a kind of poi library at pocketgpsworld , they are free to download , all you have to do is register .

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back