Do not buy this motorhome

Looking at the photos, it seems to be the Active 747-2. The Argos had a different front lounge to the double dinette of the Active. At least my 03 model had.

The Argos also had the fresh water tank in the rear garage and this one seems to not have one there.

Maybe something funny about those 2 points. :idea:

Try checking the MOT history using the registration shown PN03 ORY it`s wrong and should be PN03 ORV

Vehicle MOT History - GOV.UK

Probably a simple typo but a company like that should really check the details before they publish them on their website.

It was a leaky collander.

But it was a different dealer then.

Maybe Webbs bought it cheap and repaired it.

Is this not the one that was on here tother week, titled Lemon? The original buyer took it back to the dealer with a list of faults and got a full refund and it was back for sale 2 days later.

Is this not the one that was on here tother week, titled Lemon? The original buyer took it back to the dealer with a list of faults and got a full refund and it was back for sale 2 days later.

No, it's a completely different make and model.

In Webbs defence, I have bought 3 vans from them and have never had any probs with the company, after sales have been good, they repaired one of my vans after an accident which was not my fault, then they had to wait for a payout from the other insurer but still letting have my van as soon as it was repaired and a quality job it was too.
I am in no way associated with Webbs but would use them again no worries.

we recently bought our La Strada from Webbs and we were happy with the service and so far we have not had any problems with the van.

Hopefully we will not but they did seem a very good firm to deal unlike some of the others we tried to purchase a vehicle from, we bought ours from the Warminster branch.

tranivanman

Re lemon

I'm the guy that posted about the lemon , and it has been sold now by a dealer for the 3rd time in under a year , some poor so and so is going to be very disappointed

In Webbs defence, I have bought 3 vans from them and have never had any probs with the company, after sales have been good, they repaired one of my vans after an accident which was not my fault, then they had to wait for a payout from the other insurer but still letting have my van as soon as it was repaired and a quality job it was too.
I am in no way associated with Webbs but would use them again no worries.
I have had no bother from Webbs in Warminster either. Bought our Hymer from them with 6 months warranty and fair do's they sorted out the little niggles we had and even changed the front bed struts as the Mrs was finding it a bit heavy to push up. Nothing but praise for them from here.

Lemon

The lemon I returned has just been sold AGAIN for the 3rd time in under 12 months ,I believe some poor so and so has just bought a load of trouble

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back