Discount code for euro car parts

landoboguy

Free Member
May be useful for Someone
1605568032093.png

1605568240991.png

I've noticed that some places who offer 40/60% off have prices about double the going rate, so no saving at all. Do some people not shop around and just take things at face value? 😄
I seen a bettery from there at less than a 3rd of their list.
Still the code may be good for some gear ? shop around folks

For anyone who does not know
CarParts4Less.co.uk
Is a sister company of euro car parts with a difference, everything is cheaper, if they sell it on euro car parts simply search on CarParts4Less.co.uk and you should find it cheaper with free delivery

I tend to use autodoc these days as eurocarparts just have inflated prices on most stuff which is why they always have discount codes.
Another user of Autodoc, very good site with some good prices and parts that are hard to find can usually be found here

landoboguy simply put a post help that ( the clue is in the first line ) ................................................ May be useful for Someone.

At no point did they say .......................................... thou shalt buy from here or be damned.

Very good deals can be had from both Euro Car Parts and Car Part 4 Less if you time your purchase right using the relavent code and usually around christmas time.

That`s when i normally buy the next years servicing items for both the motorhome and car and can save a considerable amount of money by doing this.

This year however will probably be different due to " you know what " and they`ll be wanting to keep their income up having been lower than normal because people have reduced their mileages so have not been getting the vehicles serviced as much

The business model of prices it high and give out coupons isnt a model I consider to have longevity and with internet just doesnt seem viable. BUT there are people out there who are attracted by coupons, and if they shop around the store they can usually sniff out a bargain.
They even have apps now directing you to the cheapest store for the cheapest item.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back