Delicas... some vehicles......

235 75 15 is the largest you can fit on the standard rims and get them in the arches.
Wind up the front torsion bars a little for front lift.
Thanks Dave, I appreciate that as that would have been a Sunday afternoon lost to Google about a subject that I'm not particularly interested in

Thanks Dave, I appreciate that as that would have been a Sunday afternoon lost to Google about a subject that I'm not particularly interested in
Yes - its taken me a while, and a few false tries to get my suspension right - you wont find much advice for these P25's on google either!
EG most of the Delica L300's are rack and pinion steering - ours are steering box type!!
Let me know if you need more advice (by PM)
Dave.

I sold my old wheels and tyres to a Delica owner who'd put 40" tyres on his and found it wouldn't go in his workshop!

I think the Delica being discussed above is in action in this YouTube from HiAce Hobo.

HiAce and Delica in Spain

I sold my old wheels and tyres to a Delica owner who'd put 40" tyres on his and found it wouldn't go in his workshop!

I think the Delica being discussed above is in action in this YouTube from HiAce Hobo.

HiAce and Delica in Spain
yup, I reckon your right, owner can probably lay claim to the title of 'best known Delica camper'

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back