Delicas... some vehicles......

Tookey

235 75 15 is the largest you can fit on the standard rims and get them in the arches. Wind up the front torsion bars a little for front lift. Thanks Dave, I appreciate that as that would have been a Sunday afternoon lost to Google about a subject that I'm not particularly interested in
An account upgrade is required to view more of this post.

Tookey

The guy is obviously trying to pass it off as an expedition ready vehicle ..it’s very rare you recover your expenses spent on accessories Which is a bit unfair as a potential buyer might assume that's it good for more than just poor tracks

davep10000

Thanks Dave, I appreciate that as that would have been a Sunday afternoon lost to Google about a subject that I'm not particularly interested in Yes - its taken me a while, and a few false tries to get my suspension right - you wont find much advice for these P25's on google either! EG most of the Delica L300's are rack and pinion steering - ours are steering box type!! Let me know if you need more advice (by PM) Dave.

dane

I sold my old wheels and tyres to a Delica owner who'd put 40" tyres on his and found it wouldn't go in his workshop! I think the Delica being discussed above is in action in this YouTube from HiAce Hobo. HiAce and Delica in Spain

Tookey

I sold my old wheels and tyres to a Delica owner who'd put 40" tyres on his and found it wouldn't go in his workshop! I think the Delica being discussed above is in action in this YouTube from HiAce Hobo. HiAce and Delica in Spain yup, I reckon your right, owner can probably lay claim to the title of 'best known Delica camper'

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:218)

Gadabout2, mark61, Nabsim, paulhelenwilko, mofish, oppy, mistericeman, GreggBear, andyjanet, Tonybvi, n brown, ton27, pamjon, jerrycan, Edina, TeamRienza, Minisorella, vanmandan, Asterix, clarkpeacock, vwalan, Alberto, peejay, molly 2, kevlakes, spigot, Val54, Bouydog, ian1950, saxonborg, 2cv, channa, JVG, Makzine, Tezza33, DnK, caledonia, Annabella, r4dent, Penny13, stockcarman, rustydog, phase3begins, fiona68, Obanboy666, helmit, colinmd, helen262, st3v3, Debroos, landoboguy, iampatman, 955itriple, Topmast, Martin P, StreetSleeper, Jandb4, trevskoda, Lee, sparrks, HurricaneSmith, POI Admin, kingfisher1, redtop2, mickymost, watchthis, wildebus, Goggles, Silver sprinter, tannerrocklands, tobym, jeanette, Allen, Tookey, jagmanx, lands43, The laird, Somerled, Sharpie, linkshouse, Clunegapyears, Chip, tripper, antiquesam, Mr and Mrs Tupcox, Rowey2006, AdriaTwin, Adria home, davep10000, Steve C, Okta, Compo, Wisewoman, winks, Mrs Mossy, MarkJ, Yelto, Greengrass, tintrake, tailgate, SimonM, kensowerby, Victor, ExRacingRat, ironman, cornish hymer, Alshymer, Nemos Dad, Bigshug, Dulvil, hextal, tugboat, 1807truckman, Telstar, thebeeman, Bobw2421, izwozral, tipper trucker, Roy Laura, minnehaha, REC, Farman, euro28, Lewisparker, maxsdad, ajb70, Mandoman, Chris356, Mikael, Servo, groyne, Forresbroons, AMcQ46, NSY, Herman, argoose, BlueVanMan, Ian reed, Nidge, Dr Who, dunfillin, rugbyken, csd4t, Trotter, kenspain, GeoffL, Robmac, VandA, Fazerloz, campervanannie, mjvw, SquirrellCook, hanger18, Moonraker 2, BJN, mariesnowgoose, Daveil, s4x4c, in h, toasty, maureenandtom, PawneePilot, Paulajc, Mr B, Polar Bear, dane, Debs, exwindsurfer, davef, Larnie, trixie88, dibble18, rjn, Dowel, Beemer, Jayg, Budgie, doglover1, mossypossy, vindiboy, phillybarbour, harrow, yeoblade, timatabsa, Clummzie, Bobtaylor, skippy, david0412, Wooie1958, royh28, SCRUMPY BOY, pj650, Alf, hank, bmc, Tapfitter, dugsud, madtheswine99, Dezi, Greenwayjay, guerdeval, Alcfire, Neckender, iqofafish, rabW, gypsy john, V1nny, number14, Biggarmac, stonedaddy, oldskool, gwenmc, mechanised, Blaenafontours, john lawrance, Nilocck, eriksleden, Ellendale,