Dartmoor wildcamping is legal - for now.

I posted this on another thread earlier Ral.

What a slimy little worm of a man he is - as is Alex Darwall.

This just makes me feel so lucky to live in Scotland where we have a legal right to roam (obviously with some very sensible minor restrictions). Whenever I go walking in England I get so frustrated at the 'private land, no access' signs!
True but would you want folk walking around your back garden even thoe it may be smaller.

True but would you want folk walking around your back garden even thoe it may be smaller.

My next door neighbour has a right of way through her garden. It doesn't go anywhere just stops at the end of the garden.

Ramblers still turn up and insist that they can enter her land and she says "fine" then we laugh at them when they walk up to the fence and turn around again.

Cann’t add anything other than everyone has an opportunity to report disused or unused historical footpaths with a view to ‘not losing them’ forever and we should all do so as it’s unlikely the landowners will.

Cann’t add anything other than everyone has an opportunity to report disused or unused historical footpaths with a view to ‘not losing them’ forever and we should all do so as it’s unlikely the landowners will.

I agree, however in my neighbours case I don't see why they want to keep part of a footpath which goes nowhere for about 100 yards.

I think they can take things a bit too far just for the sake of it which does their cause no good.

I agree, however in my neighbours case I don't see why they want to keep part of a footpath which goes nowhere for about 100 yards.

I think they can take things a bit too far just for the sake of it which does their cause no good.
Just guessing but I think if you could find a ‘historical’ map you might find the path continued but over decades has been lost, if you don’t like your neighbour I’d add it to the survey :ROFLMAO:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back