Darley Dale this weekend

Polly

Hia
Thinking No I am going (I hope) to Darley Dale near Matlock (I think) :confused::confused:
I am going to a DA meet with Camping and Caravanning Cub Motor Home section (Midshires)
I painted the hall and stairs (not glossed yet) (I know I can here you shouting you should have glossed 1st) last weekend
No staircarpet down house a little mucked up (more than usual) but who cares.
I am hoping to sort out my August hols up to the North East (Beadnell area) while I am away. Also pick up a book and relax plus anything else that might happen
So I am feeling happy:D:D:D:D

enjoy

Darley Dale/Matlock etc is a nice area. You will enjoy it. I however, got the last pitch at Hayfield, No.26 I think! Keeping it warm for Ricks next visit. In fact I think that he is keeping it warm for me as I post.

Jon

There is a Hideaway site at The Square and Compass next to the Cricket Club is that were you are going? If not worth a call in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hia
Just checked its Darley Dale caravan park so I should imagine its a rally field as cost are not usally much (£5 p/n ?????? but don't quote me).
But I will check out the hide away site

Chris Newby

Stayed at darley dale last w/e Parked up just over the bridge by the river excelent spot also two good pubs. Saw picknick spot next to cricket club looks a good spot.

Hia
At Darley dale with C & CC site (farmers field) is just on right before picnic area
Guess what going trying the pub out again later suprise suprise:eek::eek:

weather lovely

brought laptop with me to try out this vodofone dongle.

I can google and alls well but I can't send e mails is that about right I thought i would be able to do this

:confused::confused:

Hia

Where we were camped 17 mixed units caravans and motorhomes
June2009004.jpg

Peak Railway you can go to Matlock one way and the other way takes you to Bakewell or was it Buxton :confused::confused:
June2009020.jpg

June2009024.jpg

June2009022.jpg

Square and compass pub Campsite was a little over grown
June2009008.jpg

The Church
June2009026.jpg

A good weekend
I had a walk around the block so to say which was about 1-2 miles.

I will go again and explore futher than the pub.
Buses run to Buxton, Bakewell and Matlock

Hia
At Darley dale with C & CC site (farmers field) is just on right before picnic area
Guess what going trying the pub out again later suprise suprise:eek::eek:

weather lovely

brought laptop with me to try out this vodofone dongle.

I can google and alls well but I can't send e mails is that about right I thought i would be able to do this

:confused::confused:

As your message above managed to get through I should think any browser based email (Hotmail, Googlemail etc.)will work.

Looks good up there.

BW

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back