Dahon V7 Vitesse folding bikes in Baltic Blue in excellent condition

starcott

I'm selling these 2 bikes as we are getting too old for them and so are considering buying 2 e-bikes.
Both bikes are in excellent condition as they have only been used a few times for short rides, always in dry weather. They have been stored in their bags. The paintwork is immaculate.
The only difference between the 2 bikes is that the saddles differ, one is for a male rider and the other for a female.
Weight of each bike is 11.8 kg.

P1010937.jpgP1010938.jpgP1010939.jpgP1010940.jpgP1010933.jpgP1010935.jpg

Each bike comes with
Zipped bag with carrying straps and a handle
Bell
Mudguards
2 spare inner tubes
7 speed Shimano
rear pannier

There are videos on youtube giving reviews and demonstrations on how easy they are to fold.
There is one set of literature consisting of Owner's Manual, Service Instructions and an instruction sheet on how to fold and unfold.
We are looking for £400 for both bikes, with collection from 2 miles from Junction 33 of the M6.

Last edited:
Now sold.

I have another one identical in black, all original used once and now replaced with electric equivalent, also with a zipped storage bag with shoulder straps £275 collection SW Cumbria or possible delivery M6 corridor.

I have another one identical in black, all original used once and now replaced with electric equivalent, also with a zipped storage bag with shoulder straps £275 collection SW Cumbria or possible delivery

Why didn't you convert them to electric. Bafang do a kit that drives the front chainring. Don't half make them go. Converted ours a couple of years ago.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back