Crit air

MOJO

Free Member
Hi
What tricks do owners use to not have the sticker permenantly stuck to the screen. Just incase of screen replacement necessitating a new sticker. My one is designated 2 . What are the numbers explaining?
Thanks

To be legal it needs to be stuck to screen a replacement is easily available if the worst happens got my replacement in a few days. The numbers are the class of your vehicle when the zone is activated 4 maybe allowed to drive where as 2 may not you need the app on a phone to know when a zone is activated and what numbers are able to drive in it

Last edited:
Our screen broke, unable to fetch the sticker off.
We had to buy a new one, hardly the end of the world!!. They did send email confirmation that we could have used if we had been stopped before receiving the new one.

Had the same problem. Big crack in the screen and needed a replacement. New one is stuck on but I used the thin plastic that you pull off to fix it on. Just stuck the sticker to the non glue side and glue side to screen. If it needs to come off now it will peal off.

I cut a circular piece of perspex the same size as the label and slid it in at the screen side. On walking past the vehicle you can’t tell, obviously if you study it you can tell. Main reason for me was as more and more countries/regions introduce them I don’t want a windscreen full of them ie when not in France it gets removed.

Must look at getting one of them chanced my luck too many times driving in france is always first stop

Must look at getting one of them chanced my luck too many times driving in france is always first stop
If activated it's a narrow corridor if driving down or back thru France and for around €6 why not
7.png

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back