Crit air sticker

carol

Thought I’d apply for this just to cover any eventuality. However, I’ve previously been put off doing it because I thought I’d have a problem with it - photographing the log book sounded tricky. Who’s done it, how easy was it and are there easy directions to follow? Where do I apply for it? Any advice appreciated.

Can't find the link for it just now but it was dead easy to do.

To get a small size file of your log book just take a picture with your phone and send it to yourself on email as a small size attachment. Save the attachment and use it for the application. They only accept a quite small file size for the online application.

Cheers

H

I scanned page 2 of logbook, with default settings on my scanner this came out correct size.
The only thing to be aware of when filling in the online form, there is no 'motorhome' you need to select car for type of vehicle.

Thought I’d apply for this just to cover any eventuality. Any advice appreciated.

The Green-Zones App – Green-Zones.eu
Heres the app to show when zones are activated and where they are.
FrankreichAlle.png

Last edited:
has anyone been to the crit areas on the green app map? are there road signs telling you "no entry air quality levels are too low" or are you expected to look at the app and decide for yourself whether to go into that area or not - thanks

has anyone been to the crit areas on the green app map? are there road signs telling you "no entry air quality levels are too low" or are you expected to look at the app and decide for yourself whether to go into that area or not - thanks

A friend who has lived and worked in France for 20+ years explained there are signs at the beginning of a zone once you past that don't expect to see another soon You could past one just before it activates stopping your class of vehicle then you become illegal and liable to a find as it's Your responsibility to comply. Does the app notify thru your location if you in a active zone ?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back