CPAP whilst wildcamping

I have 200W of solar and 2x110Ah batteries, and have never had any loss of power.

Thanks for the info.

Do you have a humidifier and/or heated tube? What pressure do you run at? As I understand it these can make a big difference to the power used.

I'm trying to get a response from the manufacturer.

My res advisor doesn't seem to know the significance of 12v /24v or why I want to know the watts for my pressure . with / without humidifier.

I have a 12 volt CPAP machine, I also fitted a 12 volt socket in the rear of our van where the fixed bed is, we also have a 12 volt compressor fridge.
I have twin 95 ah batteries and 200 watt of solar, I also bought a Hyundai generator which I’ve never had need to use, up to now 15 months with our current van and have never run out of power.

John.

I have a humidifier on mine and the pressure is set at 4.5 CMH20 and as above with my set up on the van I have never been short of power.

John.

Thanks for the info.

Do you have a humidifier and/or heated tube? What pressure do you run at? As I understand it these can make a big difference to the power used.

No, I just have a very basic no-frills pump. I have no idea what pressure is set, the tech deals with that based on what she downloads and if I'm having any problems.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back