covid. jabs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Along with the current selection of "likes", I think we need something to indicate "deluded" for some of these farcical posts :oops:

Maybe something like this ....
crazy-crazy-mad-straight-jacket-smiley-emoticon-000187-design.gif

Or this might work better?
idiot_emoji_shutterstock.jpg
You need to take this more seriously David 😜

Along with the current selection of "likes", I think we need something to indicate "deluded" for some of these farcical posts :oops:

Maybe something like this ....
crazy-crazy-mad-straight-jacket-smiley-emoticon-000187-design.gif

Or this might work better?
idiot_emoji_shutterstock.jpg
Or the acronym 'WTFM' [Wired to the Flaming Moon'; other f words are available, including those that begin with 'ph' ...] :ROFLMAO:. I am reminded of a Max Boyce gag, bemoaning the fact that Barry Island is overrun by North Walians during peak season. 'North Walians are like haemorrhoids, if they come down, but go back up, they're OK. But if they come down and stay down, they're a pain in the bloody arse ...'

Steve

Looking at the excess deaths up until the end I’d April which stand at 32,000 I would say the vaccine is effective at reducing Carbon
2020 had 65,000 excess deaths of which 30,000 were connected to the mismanagement of the care homes
Last year after the spring booster the deaths spiked
And the last 2 weeks have seen 4,000 excess deaths

Looking at the excess deaths up until the end I’d April which stand at 32,000 I would say the vaccine is effective at reducing Carbon
2020 had 65,000 excess deaths of which 30,000 were connected to the mismanagement of the care homes
Last year after the spring booster the deaths spiked
And the last 2 weeks have seen 4,000 excess deaths
With an average of 2500 excess deaths each week, stats from the National Institute of Statistics.
But still this Govt or MSM wants to talk about the facts.

With an average of 2500 excess deaths each week, stats from the National Institute of Statistics.
But still this Govt or MSM wants to talk about the facts.
Your figures are totally inaccurate. Even taking in the whole of the pandemic (as shown on the website you quoted) from week 11 2020 to week 17 2023 the average comes nowhere near 2,500 deaths per week. Possibly you do not have the mental capacity to understand these figures. If that is the case then don't show yourself up and keep quiet.

The figures are shown here. https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopula...landandwalesprovisional/weekending28april2023

Just watched Dr. John Campbell on YouTube. I have watched many of his broadcasts over the last few years and he seems to be a level headed person who tries to seek out the best solutions to health issues and present them in a fairly non partisan way.

The video that I watched today explored a couple of studies into CBD oil and it effect on RNA viruses. There seems to be evidence of it ability to assist in the suppression and treatment of Covid. Worth watching as it seems likely that it also works for colds, flu, hep B, mumps measles etc. He makes the point that further studies could be very worthwhile, but that pharmaceutical companies are unlikely to undertake studies as it would not yield a profitable market for them.

Coincidentally Dr Campbell is a great advocate of vitamin D and various broadcasts over the recent past have presented mounting evidence of it abilities to increase immune response, retard Alzheimer’s, heart problems and various other health issues.

He beats the drum for Vit D but is unlikely to have any financial interest and he also encourages people to look at the various studies from around the world and decide for themselves, so some of his stuff is well worth watching if you have time.

Davy
I know a lot of people who smoke a lot of substances you would get CBD oil from, most of these believe covid was a conspiracy (don’t know if related to smoking such substances) without exception they have all had Covid at least once.

I also heard cannabis can cure cancer until it doesnt

That said, it is the individuals choice if they want a vaccine or not 👍

Your figures are totally inaccurate. Even taking in the whole of the pandemic (as shown on the website you quoted) from week 11 2020 to week 17 2023 the average comes nowhere near 2,500 deaths per week. Possibly you do not have the mental capacity to understand these figures. If that is the case then don't show yourself up and keep quiet.

The figures are shown here. https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopula...landandwalesprovisional/weekending28april2023
To date at week 17 and 32,000 deaths the number is 1882 average excess deaths per week
2020 average excess death was 1442 per week and that includes the 30,000 sacrificed in the care homes to empty the hospitals that stayed empty for the next 6 months

I know a lot of people who smoke a lot of substances you would get CBD oil from, most of these believe covid was a conspiracy (don’t know if related to smoking such substances) without exception they have all had Covid at least once.

I also heard cannabis can cure cancer until it doesnt

That said, it is the individuals choice if they want a vaccine or not 👍
Until it’s not a choice if you want
To Travel
Go to Work
Go to University
Have Hospital treatment
Enter a shop,business,restaurant etc

Read the 4th line of the website you referred to and I linked to. Covid deaths for week 17 = 459.

Table of contents​

1. Main points
  2. Deaths registered in England and Wales
  3. Deaths data
  4. Glossary
  5. Measuring the data
  6. Strengths and limitations
  7. Related links
  8. Cite this statistical bulletin
Print this Statistical bulletin
Download as PDF

1. Main points​

• In the week ending 28 April 2023 (Week 17) 12,152 deaths were registered in England and Wales; 459 of these deaths mentioned novel coronavirus (COVID-19), accounting for 3.8% of all deaths.
  • This is a decrease in all deaths compared with the week ending 21 April 2023 when the number of all-cause deaths registered was 12,420; COVID-19 accounted for 538 of these deaths (4.3%).
  • Of the 459 deaths involving COVID-19 in Week 17, 65.6% (301 deaths) had this recorded as the underlying cause of death, which was a lower proportion when compared with Week 16 (66.5%).
  • The number of deaths was above the five-year average in private homes (23.3% above, 646 excess deaths), hospitals (10.7% above, 521 excess deaths), care homes (8.4% above, 186 excess deaths) and other settings (14.3% above, 117 excess deaths).
  • The number of deaths registered in the UK in the week ending 28 April 2023 (Week 17) was 13,690, which was 12.9% above the five-year average (1,569 excess deaths); of these deaths, 531 involved COVID-19.
  • For more information on different measures of excess death and our current work around excess mortality, please read our blog post, How do we measure expected and excess deaths?.
!
The numbers of deaths shown for England and Wales separately do not add up exactly to the numbers for England and Wales together. This is because the latter figures include deaths of non-residents in addition to those of residents of the two countries.
Back to table of contents

2. Deaths registered in England and Wales​

In the week ending 28 April 2023 (Week 17), 12,152 deaths were registered in England and Wales. Of these, 11,397 were registered in England and 732 were registered in Wales (Table 1).

Week 17 2023England and Wales
(including non-residents)
EnglandWales
Total deaths
(all causes)
Total deaths above
5-year average
Percentage change
compared to 5-year average
(2017 to 2019 and 2021, 2022)
13.8%14.2%6.9%
Deaths involving
COVID-19
Table 1: Deaths registered in England and Wales, week ending 28 April (Week 17 2023)

So where do your figures come from then? And remember that those figures involve Covid, not deaths as a result of Covid.

Read the 4th line of the website you referred to and I linked to. Covid deaths for week 17 = 459.

Table of contents​

1. Main points
  2. Deaths registered in England and Wales
  3. Deaths data
  4. Glossary
  5. Measuring the data
  6. Strengths and limitations
  7. Related links
  8. Cite this statistical bulletin
Print this Statistical bulletin
Download as PDF

1. Main points​

• In the week ending 28 April 2023 (Week 17) 12,152 deaths were registered in England and Wales; 459 of these deaths mentioned novel coronavirus (COVID-19), accounting for 3.8% of all deaths.
  • This is a decrease in all deaths compared with the week ending 21 April 2023 when the number of all-cause deaths registered was 12,420; COVID-19 accounted for 538 of these deaths (4.3%).
  • Of the 459 deaths involving COVID-19 in Week 17, 65.6% (301 deaths) had this recorded as the underlying cause of death, which was a lower proportion when compared with Week 16 (66.5%).
  • The number of deaths was above the five-year average in private homes (23.3% above, 646 excess deaths), hospitals (10.7% above, 521 excess deaths), care homes (8.4% above, 186 excess deaths) and other settings (14.3% above, 117 excess deaths).
  • The number of deaths registered in the UK in the week ending 28 April 2023 (Week 17) was 13,690, which was 12.9% above the five-year average (1,569 excess deaths); of these deaths, 531 involved COVID-19.
  • For more information on different measures of excess death and our current work around excess mortality, please read our blog post, How do we measure expected and excess deaths?.
!
The numbers of deaths shown for England and Wales separately do not add up exactly to the numbers for England and Wales together. This is because the latter figures include deaths of non-residents in addition to those of residents of the two countries.
Back to table of contents

2. Deaths registered in England and Wales​

In the week ending 28 April 2023 (Week 17), 12,152 deaths were registered in England and Wales. Of these, 11,397 were registered in England and 732 were registered in Wales (Table 1).

Week 17 2023England and Wales
(including non-residents)
EnglandWales
Total deaths
(all causes)
Total deaths above
5-year average
Percentage change
compared to 5-year average
(2017 to 2019 and 2021, 2022)
13.8%14.2%6.9%
Deaths involving
COVID-19
Table 1: Deaths registered in England and Wales, week ending 28 April (Week 17 2023)

So where do your figures come from then? And remember that those figures involve Covid, not deaths as a result of Covid.
COVID IS NOT A DANGER ANY MORE
AND I AM NOT INTERESTED IN COVID

Covid is not a problem any more,excess deaths is the problem
covid ceased to be a thing since 2020,as soon as the Quadrivalent flu vaccine was rolled out in September 2020 and then the Covid jab,that’s when the deaths started
Up until then it was only the 30,000 in the Care homes that spiked the excess deaths

I

You will see on the above table how there were no excess deaths after May 2020 and they only started in October that year,spiking even higher in January 2021 and then when they start to subside the spring booster in 2022 seems to make sure the excess deaths carry on all year in 2022
And now we have 32,000 excess deaths in 4 months
Check booster date add 3 weeks and check the death numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back