covid. jabs

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the retired director of vaccine research at Pfizer. tells me, not to take what I wasn’t going to do anyway, I certainly would not he knows there is a good reason not to have it. Any thing that Bill Gates tells me to do, I would run the other way.

When the retired director of vaccine research at Pfizer. tells me, not to take what I wasn’t going to do anyway, I certainly would not he knows there is a good reason not to have it. Any thing that Bill Gates tells me to do, I would run the other way.
Me to.
linux peng.png

Definitely, you need to wait until until it's been properly globally used and has proved it's self safer than not taking it. 5.5 billion people could still be wrong. I'm sure facebook will know for certain, I'd check there first. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
dunno about facebook? :unsure: I think Youtube and TicToc are far more authoritive ;)

Easy to be sceptical. I've now had so many chips that I'm overweight and that is affecting my health.
Well I got a puncture on the surgery car park, don't tell me that was just down to coincidence. I've been to the docs times and times over the years and NEVER had a flat there before, first time I get a covid jab there and ....flat tyre....just sayin.

Absolutely correct advice. It's an experimental vaccine. Do your own research regarding the adverse effects it has caused around the world.
By definition all vaccines are 'experimental'
Why not go looking for all of the benefits that the vaccines have given us, or would this not follow your script.
Also perhaps you can inform me and others why 90% plus of those still dying from in the uk COVID are unvaccinated.
Or can you explain why poorer countries with lower vaccination rates are suffering more deaths from COVID.
Or do you simply filter this kind of information out in order to prove your point.

Absolutely correct advice. It's an experimental vaccine. Do your own research regarding the adverse effects it has caused around the world.
Well said ! Experimental jab that as caused many deaths even in the young but this is being overlooked by Govts.
A money tree for BIG Pharma and the Elites.

By definition all vaccines are 'experimental'
Why not go looking for all of the benefits that the vaccines have given us, or would this not follow your script.
Also perhaps you can inform me and others why 90% plus of those still dying from in the uk COVID are unvaccinated.
Or can you explain why poorer countries with lower vaccination rates are suffering more deaths from COVID.
Or do you simply filter this kind of information out in order to prove your point.
This is simply untrue ! The statistics show that it is the vaxxed that are suffering the most and Hospital statistics bear this out. Watch Dr John Campbell, Dr Suneel Dhand, Dr Moran the father of these drugs and many others who are now back tracking on their original advice.
The Office of National Statistics will show I am right and also MP Andrew Bridgen.

This is simply untrue ! The statistics show that it is the vaxxed that are suffering the most and Hospital statistics bear this out. Watch Dr John Campbell, Dr Suneel Dhand, Dr Moran the father of these drugs and many others who are now back tracking on their original advice.
The Office of National Statistics will show I am right and also MP Andrew Bridgen.
And back down the rabbit hole we go.

I have watch some of John Campbell's (Dr of media presentation) videos, his interpretation of the Singapore study would have been laughable if not for some people actually believing him. I also see him comparing Switzerland Vs UK booster, he missed a vitality important piece of info, so do we conclude he is thick or a liar?

This is simply untrue ! The statistics show that it is the vaxxed that are suffering the most and Hospital statistics bear this out. Watch Dr John Campbell, Dr Suneel Dhand, Dr Moran the father of these drugs and many others who now back tracking on their original advice.
so you are telling us that not only vaccines are killing us all, but they increase our chances of dying from Covid if we catch it. Well I will listen to my doctor, the nurses I know and my neighbours son who is a surgeon, before listening to any of this nonsense.
The sad fact is people like you have killed far more than the vaccines with your “advice”. People who would have thought nothing of having the vaccine were to scared due to all this utter garbage being sprayed about online. I have been vaccinated and I will continue to follow my doctors advice, not internet experts whose knowledge of medicine is no better than mine. Quite frankly I reckon this thread should be pulled, dishing out medical advice from lay people is dangerous. If you don’t want to be vaccinated then so be it, but don’t offer advice to others.

I know little about vaccines, I have no medical qualifications, and I listen to what I am told by those who do.
If you go online you can find proof that man did not land on the moon in 1969, the world is flat, the nazis did not murder millions of Jews, and that Ukraine started the current war. There are two realities, the real one, and the online one. Most of us have enough common sense to spot the differnce.

Last edited:
so you are telling us that not only vaccines are killing us all, but they increase our chances of dying from Covid if we catch it. Well I will listen to my doctor, the nurses I know and my neighbours son who is a surgeon, before listening to any of this nonsense.
The sad fact is people like you have killed far more than the vaccines with your “advice”. People who would have thought nothing of having the vaccine were to scared due to all this utter garbage being sprayed about online. I have been vaccinated and I will continue to follow my doctors advice, not internet experts whose knowledge of medicine is no better than mine. Quite frankly I reckon this thread should be pulled, dishing out medical advice from lay people is dangerous. If you don’t want to be vaccinated then so be it, but don’t offer advice to others.
I have killed no one Sir. I have simply followed my own feelings and those experts who have followed a different science.
You want this thread pulled after you have had your say and after giving your advise !
You will in the near future find that this so called vax as been a disaster, will you then apologise to me about spreading death !

I have killed no one Sir. I have simply followed my own feelings and those experts who have followed a different science.
You want this thread pulled after you have had your say and after giving your advise !
You will in the near future find that this so called vax as been a disaster, will you then apologise to me about spreading death !
I have offered no advice, I have only followed advice, from experts who know what they are talking about. And I will never apologise to you. Also I never stated you killed anyone personally, but people who chose to go online offering unqualified opinions have scared some from being vaccinated, with sad results.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back