covid. jabs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched Dr. John Campbell on YouTube. I have watched many of his broadcasts over the last few years and he seems to be a level headed person who tries to seek out the best solutions to health issues and present them in a fairly non partisan way.
Davy
John Campbell makes his money from YouTube, it seems of late he has found that taking abstracts out of context has given him a much larger audience, some of the conclusions he has made have been critised by the people he took the abstracts from.
His D.phil comes from his work with teaching digital media online, not health.

John Campbell makes his money from YouTube, it seems of late he has found that taking abstracts out of context has given him a much larger audience, some of the conclusions he has made have been critised by the people he took the abstracts from.
His D.phil comes from his work with teaching digital media online, not health.
He started of working in mental health when he was 18 then did a Diploma in Nursing, a BSc in biology with the OU, an NSC in health science and PHD in nursing from the University of Bolton. He also worked as an A&E nurse and is the author of nursing bioscience textbooks. He has also done nurse education.
A lot of the money he makes from YouTube he sends to Africa to better health care over there.
He is not just a YouTuber he has been doing educational videos for years long before covid.
Have you actually watched any of his videos? He can hold his own with any kind of consultant or doctor, is extremely knowledgeable and is of the old fashioned type of nurse practitioner.
Also if he reports on something that changes he informs his audience or admits if he got it wrong.

Last edited:
The Ph.D (nursing) was awarded for is work with developing training via digital media.
You mean the training of health care via digital media? He developed digital media training of health care to make it more accessible and easier to a wider audience.

Last edited:
You mean the training of health care via digital media?
1683041978901.png

Jumping into the argument regards John Campbell.
I started watching his videos near the start of the pandemic. He was pro lockdown and later pro vaccinations.
As more and more data became available his stance altered. He moved with the scientific revelations until today where he is now reporting on the erroneous assumptions and appalled by the lack of inquiry. He was, in one video at least, visibly distraught at what he was uncovering. Imho. The likes of John Campbell are worth listening to. Because if they weren’t they’d have been proven ridiculous, rather than just called it. And the fact that this once trusting and authority respecting man has, over time, become increasingly despairing of his governance/media and the scientific community as a result of pouring over acres of data tells me we, at the very least, should be taking everything we are told with a big pinch of salt.
I don’t know the truth. I don’t claim to. I do know he started off excited about the vaccines and ended up disillusioned. And he seems to agree that the vaccines are wonderful for those over a certain age or with other health issues making them vulnerable but not great for anyone else.

well went today to place chemist where it has been walk in for jab. big notice on door now have to book appointment thru 111 or was it 119.
phoned 119 and they are closed....hoping they will be able to let me know where there is a walk in centre nearby.........

again phoned 119 this morning.been on the phone ages
....after listening to all the talking spiel and press 1,2, 3, 4, and you know you can do it ob line
and again press 1.2.3.4. half a dozen times. still got nowhere with them...the service is absolute rubbish.......

again phoned 119 this morning.been on the phone ages
....after listening to all the talking spiel and press 1,2, 3, 4, and you know you can do it ob line
and again press 1.2.3.4. half a dozen times. still got nowhere with them...the service is absolute rubbish.......
Why are not booking it online?

Why are not booking it online?

oh i wish, dont have a tec minded head. manage to get on here and another few forums and a bit of research and thats about it im afraid.

been looking on line to find a walk in centre. however it would seem there are not any i n the area.....
just phoned another chemist who previously did wlk in. he says its all booked thru 119 and all book up for next month or so.

find it very difficult to make appts. becuase of treatment i am receiving . cannot have a jab 3 weeks before or three weeks after...also
dont get to know dates of when treatments are going to be until about a week before hand.....hence a walk in one.......

I've booked most jabs for myself, gf, and BiL, online, don't recall anything difficult about it.
But as for .gov phone services, what a nightmare, we have been trying to sort BiL pension, by phone it's close to impossible, having to deal with DWP and HMRC, what we've done in end is use the online chat bot, keep entering 'advisor' enough times in box and you end up dealing with a human, longest I've had to wait is about ten minutes, this morning when we (hopefully) did the last bit, got through in seconds.

apparently they are not using one of the jabs which has previously been used....hmm
Our surgery has used Pfizer again this time And no way would I refuse it what ever it was these injections are a miracle remember having to wear masks an gowns just to visit hospital nurses having to change clothes between patients come on everyone get in line for that Jab

i wouldnt dream of of calling someone names or assuming their level of intelligence because theyed reached a different conclusion based on their circumstances than i did based on mine.
That's a fair point, however, I'm sure a lot of people who didn't get vaccinated went on to get Covid (possibly died) and maybe passed it on to other people who may not have caught it.

Not sure what I'd call those if they caused one of my love ones and awful death.

I had jab no 7 10 days ago and apart from a sore arm it wasn’t an issue. Apparently it is a single jab that is protecting against the 2 strains that are prevalent at the moment.

Personally I would say a sore arm is a small price to pay if it stops me being hospitalised or worse.

Just watched Dr. John Campbell on YouTube. I have watched many of his broadcasts over the last few years and he seems to be a level headed person who tries to seek out the best solutions to health issues and present them in a fairly non partisan way.

The video that I watched today explored a couple of studies into CBD oil and it effect on RNA viruses. There seems to be evidence of it ability to assist in the suppression and treatment of Covid. Worth watching as it seems likely that it also works for colds, flu, hep B, mumps measles etc. He makes the point that further studies could be very worthwhile, but that pharmaceutical companies are unlikely to undertake studies as it would not yield a profitable market for them.

Coincidentally Dr Campbell is a great advocate of vitamin D and various broadcasts over the recent past have presented mounting evidence of it abilities to increase immune response, retard Alzheimer’s, heart problems and various other health issues.

He beats the drum for Vit D but is unlikely to have any financial interest and he also encourages people to look at the various studies from around the world and decide for themselves, so some of his stuff is well worth watching if you have time.

Davy
I take one of these every day on prescription.

1683210597229.png

That's a fair point, however, I'm sure a lot of people who didn't get vaccinated went on to get Covid (possibly died) and maybe passed it on to other people who may not have caught it.

Not sure what I'd call those if they caused one of my love ones and awful death.
Why should an unvaccinated person cause one of your loved ones an awful death if they’ve been vaccinated? The unvaccinated are more at risk than the vaccinated surely although vaccinated people can still spread the virus and the vaccine isn’t now available to everyone.
Only the over 75’s or people with comorbidities are being offered them so there are a lot of vaccine waned people about.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back