covid. jabs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually Rob might have a point about booze killing viruses (based on no scientific evidence whatsoever). All the T totalers or those that drink half a glass of wine in two hours that I know like my sister and her husband or my neighbour are always getting sick with viruses, colds etc. I never get them. Can't remember the last time I even had a cold. I bet its over a decade. Either that or ive been too pissed to remember

Actually Rob might have a point about booze killing viruses (based on no scientific evidence whatsoever). All the T totalers or those that drink half a glass of wine in two hours that I know like my sister and her husband or my neighbour are always getting sick with viruses, colds etc. I never get them. Can't remember the last time I even had a cold. I bet its over a decade. Either that or ive been too pissed to remember

Same here Barry, I never really suffer from 'bugs' and if I do as I say I usually drink through them and they disappear in no time.

I do have a bit of a sniffle at the moment but I think that's just Hay Fever and it's not bothering me. Might have to zip out later though for some 'medication' just to be sure. :)

Same here Barry, I never really suffer from 'bugs' and if I do as I say I usually drink through them and they disappear in no time.

I do have a bit of a sniffle at the moment but I think that's just Hay Fever and it's not bothering me. Might have to zip out later though for some 'medication' just to be sure. :)
I sneezed earlier also. Best get pissed tonight then just to be safe.

This theory about catching covid via your eyes!!!
Is it a northern thing because I have not heard about it in sunny Bournemouth?

Dezi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back