Could i make a punt on this

trevskoda

Up for sale in the north ,either price is incorrect or something wrong,high mileage .

chusson a.pngchusson b.pngchusson c.pngchusson d.pngchusson e.png

There is a van laying not far from me for years,bit green but maybe i should give the door a knock,its a old talbot.

Been loads like that on e bay the last few weeks,
They tried fixed price, then auction starting at £1 and finally auction with a fixed price, Two of the "sellers" had over a thousand items listed, motorhomes motorbikes, classic cars boats and plant. They are taken down, but not quickly enough, and only need to ensnare a couple of folks to get some cash in. It's obvious straight away what they are but can soon take in the unwary. Just shows Trev, even with your years of experience they can make you wonder, awful for people who don't know much about motorhomes, and i think when there are lots listed, they are easily conned into thinking that they are genuine sales.

Also noticed some of these sellers have 100% positive feedback. Only when you check do you see its only as a buyer, some have never got a single feedback as a seller.

Yep removed within ten mins,either a scam or sold,mind you the odd one does go for silly prices here compared to mainland.
you look odd, i would offer 10p for u but i no better so ,keep going and" wrighting" your little letters, thanks . ok pj best of luck

There was a spate on gumtree for a while cars at stupid bargain prices pay by pay pal and the seller would arrange delivery as he had moved abroad, probably visiting his cousin who was trying to get 20 million quid out of his diamond mine without paying off the corrupt local officials who would only blow the cash on a goddess from the Ukraine who makes yer tea without being asked and who would bugger off with someone nearer her own age faster than you can say ”but she said she loved my baldy head, false teeth and beer belly”. On the other hand mibbees the seller has just forgot how much he paid for it and is not bothered as he is about to make a packet from a Nigerian diamond mine 😜

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back