Coppathorne layby off A39 near Bude Cornwall

Mickrick

Just tried Penhalt layby on the coast official sign from Cornwall council banning motorhomes overnight moved to the above layby to find another sign banning sleeping and camping overnight without the list of regulations is this legal?

Attachments

• IMG20230613212112.jpg
    IMG20230613212112.jpg
    699.2 KB · Views: 66
Bude is the number one target for a nuke because of the CIA MI6 satellite system there. I would not to be there all the time we keep poking the bear.

The problem is there is a simple solution for councils.
Whereas applying for TROs is expensive, time consuming, and not always successful, erecting barriers seems to have no such issues. East Lothian must have erected barriers in most of their carparks instead of doing the decent thing and applying for TROs. I think it’s wrong that councils seem to be able to erect barriers without any recourse to the 1988 road traffic act. It’s high time that this at times unfair, and discriminatory practice was stopped, and barriers from most public parking areas removed.

Last edited:
Bude is the number one target for a nuke because of the CIA MI6 satellite system there. I would not to be there all the time we keep poking the bear.
An air burst would certainly play havoc with your awning. Although you shouldn't really have it out in a layby.
On a more serious note, could we not have these high value targets, of which there must be many, added to the POI's? Then we can make the informed choice whether to be incinerated instantly or die slowly from our contaminated food,water and land. A trip will just need a bit more planning. I am aware that we are at one of the most dangerous points in our nuclear history.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back