continental fuel price site

Nice Terry,
Here in Belgium we have a wild party now. :confused:
We got a detaxation from the government on the petrol. But:
- 0,02 € / liter
We will be rich,rich, rich :eek:

Could this be the turning point and Belgium leading the way?

we have just returned from europe and found the prices varied greatly - best was Luxembourg but at 1.28 euros a good increase on a few years ago...followed by a 1.30 in Belgium ...but that was a rarity......mainly you were looking at 1.43 plus in France and 1.50 plus in Germany ....and the motorway prices were scary!

belgian how is the european fuel price protest going

we are in the dark over here
The last fuel protest In the UK did nothing
Why has it been left to the owner drivers and small transport firms?
Where is the like of EDDIE STOBART and the other big transport firms in the UK
Stobart for example can afford to sponsor all manner of motorsport but can not manage to support his fellow hauliers in his own country.
In fact where were WE the general fuel using public we could have joined in with the truckers?
I thought Ben Scammel of pipeline card was going to try to do something but his ideas seem to have fallen on deaf ears and are still nowhere
We have not heard how the European protests are going may be there is a news black out so we don’t follow there example
When I was caught up in the protests in France firms like Norbert-Dentressangle one of the largest in France were at the forefront of there protests
And things are only going to get worse the forecast is the recession will last for two years

Last edited:
Black out

There seems to be a general news black-out about truckers actions in France against high diesel prices. :mad:Officially nothing happens; but friends of us heading south had some queus on their way.
Governments here are playing the blind and the deaf as more than 65% of the fuel price are taxes. So they benefit (only gave us a meager 0,02 €/l)
Now they say EU is to blame: governments are not allowed anymore to reduce taxes. :mad: Bull**** of course. Here in Belgium they can allways divert public attention by creating a linguistic problem; and that's they are doing right now.
I hope it will not get worse; prices of food, fuel, gas, electricity and everthing are still raising. This will cause a serious recession I fear :mad:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back